This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Torstein123

re: Scifix - Arcane Mage - Social/Raid application - ACCEPTED

1. My name is Torstein, Im 17 years old from Norway.

2. Characters name is Scifix, level 80 Arcane Mage. My proff is Alchemy (285) and Herbalism (286) also planning to level up some time.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Scifix

3. Iv been looking for a guild for a long time now, and i uncovered this guild by Stonaar. Im looking for a guild that can stay together as a team in many complicated situations. I think this is the right guild for me.

4. Im a good friend of Stonaar, he tipsed me about this guild.

5. Iv been in (Lux Aeterna) the same as Stonaar. At the end there was to many inactive raid members. Also been failing last times when iv been there. So the decision was disbanding.

6. Always prepared to the upcomming raids, trying to do the best as i can in many complicated situations. And always abel to help other. And ofc brings high qualiti of DPS

7. Intrested to have a rading spot.

My raiding spec is Arcane, duel spec Fire. I prefer to play Arcane because that makes highest dps and prefer more Arcane's ratation

Often visits WoW website read about upcoming patch. Also visits wowarmory.

Sience level 64 iv played Arcane. Arcane have always been the right spec for me and doing the best job with it.

Always sign up if im sure about i can come.

From my earlyre guild iv always started at 8.00 until 11.30 - 12.00. Also available every day of the week.

Add-ons im using is Recount - Deadly BossMods. Used them since i stared raiding and they are ok for me.

ICC 10man 6/12 ICC 25man 10/12 Always been DPS.

I belive im geared for atleast ICC 10/25 + LK.

Havent cleared any hard modes yet, besuace i have never had the chance.
Have tryed to complete some raid achievements with no luck.

Always been up to increase my dps as good as possible, some advice to get better if needed is always welcome.

Iv never been desperate after items, but if another player gets bigger upgrade than me i dont mind. There is plenty of chances to get the same item another time.

I wil always respect a raidleader's choice, so i dont have any problems with that.

I dont have any problem with that, If someone is comments about my performance ill take a chat with him and learn of it until next raid.

Im always taking advice and trying to learn and repeat the tacts until next time, also watchi videos. If we were dong it bad that night, just to try again next round. Repair bills is not a problem for me, i got enough money, also a cloth user Happy

Was a long story to write this. If u have any qeustions, poke me in-game some time.

Regards

Scifix

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Stonaar

He's a good friend of mine ingame and a good player who knows how to play his class. I know we're short on raiding spots atm, but I'm sure he won't mind joining as a social member and pick up a spot when available Happy.
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Well so far you have been a decent member of the guild stonaar :p, Was a bit nervous last night but you logged on just in time :D.
Well yea raiding spots are quite sparce but tbh all our mages have disappeared :S, hardly any seem to be on now adays. So if you want to join as social and maybe fill in spots at the start that would be cool? might be lucky atm though and if you proove you sign and show everytime well anything can happen :D

pandagork

i'm "resting" and we're on a raiding break!

I dont mind joining as social member, Ill just take a spot when available Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Poke an Officer in game for an invite, sorry for the delay a lot of us have been on Guild meet up this weekend so haven't been about Happy

Stonaar

Just wanted to let you know that Torstein is currently on holiday and won't be back until this friday, so he'll whisper an officer at that time Happy.
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: