This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Withdrawn
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vprox

re: Evernoon Social Application ! - PENDING

. What is your name, age and location?
My name Is Lee ( Necrosa // Evernoon ) Cambridge,uk.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
well I just started, im a warrior tank But I am also going to be Herb and Skinning ( money wise until 80 ). I am in full BoA for this little chick :P haha.

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
I am applyng beause I know Tethane and Peneloppe, they know me as Necrosa the crazy unholy DK :D. Im just here to have a good time and roll like a muffin, and to help spread the love of butter over all faces to and have a laugh :D

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
I know Tethane and Peneloppe! crazy women .

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
I haven't left my mains guild, but this is my alt so this will be my first guild on this little toon :D.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
I will bring the awesomeness of awesome, and of course be social .

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
I will just stick for Social for now, unless theres room for a level 4 tank :D. but on 80 and when Im geared I wish to raid with her :D. hehe.
Chausie

Lee is a lovely guy and would be an awesome social member in my opinion! Spent a few hours last night talking to him with Jodie and doing some instances!

Nice to see you write an app :D

And we're not crazy we're just different!

you're both crazy and different, it's why you're so funny :3 lol :P
Crossless
Wanderer

Lee, dude, i'm sorry to dissapoint you.we already have the awesomeness of awesome in guild.but we'd still like to have you as a social memeber :P

Sputtnik
Enlightened

Crossless wrote:
Lee, dude, i'm sorry to dissapoint you.we already have the awesomeness of awesome in guild.but we'd still like to have you as a social memeber :P

Would have to agree with you there!

Mmm Sorry we don't accept alts into the guild unless the main is coming you seemed nice though so why not bring your main Happy.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Withdrawn All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: