This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coolstorybro tha druid

re: Coolstorybro social application - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location? Dennis, age 29, Denmark

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.) atm im lvling a druid,his gonna hit outlands tomorrow i think. lvling with wupsa(wupas)
have JC and Mining atm.

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild? im a friend of Wupas, we have been playing various games together for the last 4-5 years, and mostly wow since vanilla. my expectations are to be a social untill im geared to apply for an raiding spot. and proberly gonna raid as etiher tank or boomkin.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us? well i know Wupas

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
ive played with wupas since vanilla, been i same guilds as him.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment. well i have played all classes, and some more then 1 Happy
i love to learn my class, and all the diffrent specs. i like getting tips from other ppl, so i can improve my toon to do the max.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section. im applying as Social, but would like to earn a raiding spot when i got the gear for it.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
coolstorybro tha druid

ive made an application on my rogue a while back, Buhh was his name.

but i got tired of not being able to tank/heal. so now im lvling yet another druid ;) think its my 3rd or 4th.

wupas

A nice guy that I've been playing with for more than the 5 years he said (closing in on 7 years ) Happy
coolstorybro tha druid

A nice guy that I've been playing with for more than the 5 years he said (closing in on 7 years ) Happy

ah has it really been that long :o i feel so old now...

Crossless
Wanderer

i'd suggest you refill the application, mate. will bring more benfit if you'd fill one properly, like you mean it.for this, won't hurt being serious.

Sycamorechaz
Fallen

Quote:
i'd suggest you refill the application, mate. will bring more benfit if you'd fill one properly, like you mean it.for this, won't hurt being serious

This is the default Social application template and I really don't see anything wrong with it. He cant applied for a raiding post with his current level/gear ect. We'd love to have more social members and as for your raiding propesition we will always consider geared/skilled player but we are very full on raiders barring a few class and specs. We'd love to have you on board as a social member.

coolstorybro tha druid

that sounds really good Happy

Tethane
Guild Mistress

I know what Andrew means, would be nice to know a bit about the man behind the pixels! But Chaz is right, poke an Officer ingame for a social spot!
Welcome to FE.

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Doing the full application raider or not is always good, It then gives an idea about the persons motivations and how they will act in the guild and react to situations that occur.

At the start when they say Social or Raider, I think is obvious to which they want to be.

Crossless
Wanderer

well pardon me, chaz.next time you'll ask me a question i'll answer strictly with yes or no..see if that satisfies you :P

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: