This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Sandiey, Destruction, Human Warlock - ACCEPTED

Questions for all applicants:

1. What is your name, age and location?
Jannie, 28, Holland

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
Sandiey, lvl 80, Warlock, Destruction 0-18-53, 450 enchanting and lvling mining

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Sandiey

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
Im applying to the Forsaken Enlightenment becouse i miss lot of members of former KotH. I had asked and spoken Tremere about your guild and got interested to do an aply. My BF Adnachiel and i had spoken and we decided to go for your guild (iff possible).

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
I had spoken with some of your members from the former KotH about your Guild.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
I started lvling my warlock in Raging Dutchmen and joined KotH while leveling to 70 in TBC period. I joined KotH that moment coze of my BF already was a KotHmember. Chrism & Wizzbosh had gaven me a warm welcome to there guild and got in contact of there socialside and members that maked me feel as my home. Atm i dont have other applications pending coze i want concider my guild aply with some care so the GM, officers and members know i go 100% for a guild.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
Well my qualiti will be that my English aint as good as the most of you. I use sometime the Yahoo tanslater on my second screen :P. But serious; im a social player and always being helpfull to other ppl and some raiding unless it isnt on hardcore playstyle or hardcore difficulty.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
Im aplying as a social menber with some (non hardcore)raiding interests. I cant play or raid every evening or day coze im a mom and nurce in a hospital and working different shifts.

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?
My raiding spec is Destruction 0-18-53. My dualspec is Demonology 3-42-26. I prefer raiding in my mainspec destruction coze i think it is for me and the raid the best spec to let me play with. I was affliction once but aint that type of player to play DoTs.... i like fire fire fire and my Choas Bolt :P

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
I read always the patch updates iff there is a change to my class. I have a good habbit of looking to other locks how they play, gs, dps, talents and i look on the www for the best rotation

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?
I used to play with those 2 builds i currently have. They fit to my playstyle and how i want to play my char. I harldy usses my demonbuild. The only use that i have for my secondairy spec is for soloplay and pet tanking. So thats leaves us affliction; i know DoTs are realy deadly and doing a high amount of dps but im not a player to play in that way.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.
Whin i sighn for a raid you know i can stay till the end

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?
It depents of my work and kids. I cant say and promice that im 7/7 availible for raiding. I have taken note of your raiding day and they fit into my schedule when i have not to take care of the first 2 arguments.

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
DBM, Omen, Recount, Necrosis

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
In KotH i have done Naxx 25. On my priest on horde i have done Coloseum and ICC 4/12

What raids do you believe you are geared for?
I think im geared for Coloseum and the start of ICC

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
To be honnest im a social(player)raider, not a harcore raider or interests in it. Im not that kind of player that fits well in that kind of raiding groups. So when it happen it happens, but i dont think ill will sighn myself for that kind of raiding nights.

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?
I open for buildingup feedback on my preformances. Im feeling good when other players are helpfull to me to bring my char and me to the best balance between player and his char.

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?
Im treuly happy for the one who recieves the upgrade. Ill wait my turn, there will be always a next time.

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?
I will ask politely why they decided to fit the other member and let know that i wanted to come. The answers will geve me more sight for myself. Im not a person to react my emotions on the RL.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?
I would give the commend back to the player and leave it for what it is.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?
Iff the mood is still possitive i would have a great night and when the mood is turning negative i dont have a nice night. I would be fine to making part of progression and going for it. But it is not the only thing that counts.

Im hoping that i have told enough about me and that you have enough info to make a dicision about my aplication. when you whant some more info just let me know by whisper or reply- will look later again.

Grz Jannie

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Wizzboshing

Along with Sander, Jannie is lovely. Great social attributes and all in all a bloody good egg Happy

I know that they have both been away for a short time as they are busy setting up home together. Now it looks like that is sorted! They both always show me total kindness and respect and for that I love them Happy

Clare,
Thanks for the great comment about Sander and me!

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Hey! I have a couple of questions.

Why that choice of Meta gem?
Why are you gemming for crit and MP5?

Bit of advice on gemming below Happy

Red, gem [Runed Cardinal Ruby]. Always.

Yellow with a bonus of either at least 4 spell power, 6 haste, 7 crit or 9 spirit, gem [Reckless Ametrine]. If you're below the hit cap, gem [Veiled Ametrine] or [Rigid King's Amber] depending on how much below. Otherwise, go with a [Runed Cardinal Ruby].

Blue with a bonus of either at least 6 spell power, 9 haste, 10 crit or 13 spirit, gem [Purified Dreadstone]. If the socket bonus is lower than that, it's still OK, as long as you need a gem for your meta. Otherwise, go with a [Runed Cardinal Ruby].

The only meta-gem that should be used is [Chaotic Skyflare Diamond].

We are also very full on raiders at the moment would you be happy as a social applicant and see how it pans out. We currentl run ICC25 with 3 (very regular) Warlocks and really dont have space for another.

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
To be honnest im a social(player)raider, not a harcore raider or interests in it. Im not that kind of player that fits well in that kind of raiding groups. So when it happen it happens, but i dont think ill will sighn myself for that kind of raiding nights.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
Well my qualiti will be that my English aint as good as the most of you. I use sometime the Yahoo tanslater on my second screen :P. But serious; im a social player and always being helpfull to other ppl and some raiding unless it isnt on hardcore playstyle or hardcore difficulty.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
Im aplying as a social menber with some (non hardcore)raiding interests. I cant play or raid every evening or day coze im a mom and nurce in a hospital and working different shifts.

Sounds good, Think she gems just because she wants Happy nothing wrong with that if she doesn't want to be a raider or no one has given advice before? well as you want to be social I don't see any problems with another person in the guild (Aslong as your nice! and not like them other warlocks especially the gnomes who wipe us on LK!!! :p).

Btw you may not be raiding, but the advice Tethane has given you will help you out a lot even so, and will stop any comments coming back on you in a bad way.

You are Sanders girlfriend? if I am thinking rightly?.

Wizzboshing

Peter! I can read you know :P

Wizzboshing wrote:
Peter! I can read you know :P
Good... Shame you cant grow a few inches!!!!!! :D

Wizzboshing

Pffffft :P

Tethane,
Thnx for the gemming advice.
I whas looking for a better balence, but it always can be bettter... So today i bought the meta you told me to do and bought also the other gems. There whas no time to put them in my gear, but will do tonight.

When i started the apply expected I there are enough raiding warlocks, I saw your one and already knew that some of the warlocks, like clare are raiding with the guild.
So, first place, i like to join the guild as social member, and if there are spots sometimes, I like to join the raid, but its not that important. And if I may come to the raid one time, it won't make any expectations on my site.

To Thuishao,
thnx for your comment to.
Yea, i'm Sanders GF.

Adnachiël-F.E.

Anonymous wrote:
Tethane,
Thnx for the gemming advice.
I whas looking for a better balence, but it always can be bettter... So today i bought the meta you told me to do and bought also the other gems. There whas no time to put them in my gear, but will do tonight.

When i started the apply expected I there are enough raiding warlocks, I saw your one and already knew that some of the warlocks, like clare are raiding with the guild.
So, first place, i like to join the guild as social member, and if there are spots sometimes, I like to join the raid, but its not that important. And if I may come to the raid one time, it won't make any expectations on my site.

To Thuishao,
thnx for your comment to.
Yea, i'm Sanders GF.
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

It wasn't a requirement to get a guild spot btw :P But it should help you a lot! Poke an Officer in game for a invite and welcome to FE!

i know, just like trying upgrates :D

Thnx, will poke some ofc! Thnx!!

Tethane
Guild Mistress

That was actually me posting that, I swear I logged out of his account before I posted! Anyway, welcome to FE Happy

Ok envy

Today and tomorrow I work 2 eveningshifts.
So I will whisper an officer on thursdaynight.

Thnx again.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: