Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Dawnrazor
Guardian

re: ICC 10

Hmm not sure why I've never seen this post, weird.

Normally I can't do Wed/Thurs, train them nights, tho the Thursdays may be off for a couple weeks and will probably be in game.

I love to raid and you won't hear me asking to call it cos of wipes.

Fridays going to become hard days for me for a while now, got kid with me untill 20:00-20:30 game time & same tuesdays, I could make the raid if they were set to 20:30-21:00, but misses told me to pull my finger out yesterday. 25 mans I'm fine with as 3-4 days a week are cool.

what do you think about thursday and tuesday 21:00 - 00:00, 3 hours a night and at least I dont need to rush around like a headless chicken afterwork. let me know peter
Everlightly

Chaz, John, Patrik and smara, 10 mans tonight guys, not signed up really need to have a go at The Lichking HM.

if you can make 20:00 Game time what time can you guys make
pandagork

im absoltutely knackered, but I'll be there on time. Let's not let it run too late though - and a proper break at some point would be nice!

Hey peeps any chance we could extend the lockout? I'm in work till 830 tonight and am feeling as rough as a badgers ass. Shakes sweats poos. I am however off from mon- thurs next week so can bash it. Sorry guys but I really need bed. If I'm like this in the am I'm defo off sick tbh. Sorry again

pandagork

yeah, about last night. So, at raid time, I logged out with the intention of logging back in at half seven or so to see if it was going ahead... only to wake up at half nine. Whoops!

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: