Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

re: ICC 10

Ok where to start...

At first my ICC10 group was doing so well, we had a set group of people who signed and showed up even early so we could clear and clear we did!. Boss after boss went down in a few tries (Except sindragosa but we got her too).

But now it seems people don't want to do it? they have got gear, badges, sign and don't show and are taking it less serious than the 25man because their is no penalty (-epgp) so they approach it with a lack lustre attitude. Except the odd few who always sign and show and want LK dead and are not bothered about loot they are doing it for the kill. A big thank you to them im pretty sure you know who you are.

But the way it is looking I think I might have to cut down my ICC10 or stop them, I don't want to kill the 25man raiding. But we have a lot less signs and people un signing for the 25mans and my 10.
Which is sad it seems to me people only want easy loot now adays! and are not doing it for the feeling they get when they finally down a boss!.
God 3/4 wipes and people start bitching! its disgusting tbh, and the feeling of cba sets in so more mistakes are made... This is not who we are! We try, we try harder, then we kill it and celebrate! (nerd screams usually).

Im hoping I don't have to kill my ICC10 group as we did so well but unless people put down here what days they can do it. which would help me a lot to get a set raiding group!. Thurs, Friday, Tuesday these are the days we have free atm. We can clear upto LK in one night with the right people and attitude easily. So technically we only need 2 days.

So if you think you can manage raiding my ICC10 for 2 days (which is less stressful and more fun than 25 ;p) aswell as the 25man please put your name down! like below.

Peter - Anakes/Envisi = every day.

pandagork

I'm in for both the 10s and 25s. Hell I prefer 10s anyway

Dude, you know my feelings on this, I want him dead. Im up for exteneding lockouts, whatever it takes, and shifts permitting I will sign until we kill him and beyond. If i dont sign generally im working and cannot make it otherwise we rock! Would be a shame for us to give up now, we can clear the entire place in one night!!! c'mon peeps we are so close to having that Kingslayer title and HC loots for all afterwards. Come forth Raiders, the guild needs you! (said in style of uncle sam poster)

Sherawr
Guardian

Infact I say that we extend this weeks lockout, nuke sindy and have 2 nights on the LK, sure we may wipe and for one week will lose out on badges but look at the brightside, when we kill him we are Kingslayers, then its onto HC mode for the guild and even phatter loots. So for a little sacrifice for one week we can all be soooo prosperous. what do ya say peeps!

Dudelion

i sign whenever i can, if i dont, it simply means i have some RL shit which takes my time wink loot is merely a tool to help progress!

Elysea = 24/7 except told otherwise!

Only struggle for Fri / Sat nights otherwise, happy to do 10 mans. The sonner we kill him, the sooner we can start the HMs.
Everlightly

Everyone can see my commitment to the raids atm, I think i'm the only guy thats been to every 10 man since we downed Proff putri.

I've been asking for lock out since we were back wiping on sindy and still wanting to lock out the instance so we can finally down LK. I raid to clear content, I usally dont stop untill I do. I also have drops I need in the instance, but since the chances of them dropping atm is minimal i'll be more than happy to forfit for locking.

I will sign and continue to sign for every 10 & 25 man raid till LK is down, (ofc i'll still sign up for them after) u have my backing 100% peter
SuperDes

Its a bit of a hectic period for me at work, so I don't know, if I'll be able to raid 5+ days a week during May. But I do know that I want to see LK dead and I will sign up for 10mans. Also, I would say that we definitely should use a lockout (but thats me being selfish, I don't really need loot from 10man ICC).

Ok well as you can see, I am starting to put my foot down a little with the ICC10's. The other raids I have nothing to do with so please do not expect my view/opinions/rules to be applied for any other raid other than this ICC10 that I lead.

We will be having lock outs I have postponed doing them until now because the majority wanted to keep starting a fresh for badges and loot and I didn't want to upset people. But tbh enough is enough, people have the loot and badges now and cba to show up for the 10/25mans.

If I upset you with this whole new "we are killing Lich king, no more easy loot/badges" attitude then maybe you shouldn't sign for the 10mans?.

From now on, It will be atleast one week on lich king, maybe more I will not decide that until we actually give it a go. It would be a bit haphazard for me to do so at this early stage.

I will be trying to pick the ones who have helped clear content upto the part we are at now and also have one set group I hope. This may upset a few people who think it is unfair, but if thats how you feel maybe you should take a step back and realise how unfair it is to ask someone who has been for months working hard on clearing to step aside for someone who hasnt done any of the clearing.

The groups I pick, I pick for variable reasons, being there all along is one major point, working good together is another, being able to react to situations if it goes tits up, being repaired bringing all mats plus extra's incase of staying later or wipes etc amongst other things.

Wizzboshing

Evening all!

Ok here is my bit on this.

I am in full favour of extending lock outs (hell, I had a lockout extended for Ulduar saved week after week for 4 months till we could get the time to get the squidfaced one down!).

The LK is the end game content of this expansion and wanting him dead is a good thing! I will sign for all 10 mans I can and am more than willing to try try and try again till the frozen douche bag is a goner.

Getting LK down is far more important to me than gear. Tbh I'm not sure I even need any gear from 10 man, a piece maybe, but extending lockouts and killing him far outwieghs that for me.

I have only been in the guild a short while and fully understand the reasons if I am not selected for the "death squad". If I am, groovy lets get it on, if I aint....good luck and give him a kick in the nuts for me!

So in a nutshell, Badges and gear will always be there. Lockouts extended. I say aye!

Clare Happy

"The Death Squad"

Brilliant, Peter thats what your group is called now!

In full agreement by the way, just sad I can't be part of it

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd approximatly a week and a bit after posting this we down the Lich King!!

The idea was a good one I say Happy, Just goes to show we can do it well... Ummm im now at a loss guess we don't need to lock it out again haha.

Well done all it was a pro team effort all played their parts perfectly.

Ipsith

If you're still planning to do any full runs (i.e. not just going for heroic modes) I'm in with any of my chars!

Aoie - rogue
Keon - prot warrior
Ipsith - disc/holy priest
Everlightly

Need a night off the 10 mans tonight, wanna avoid burn out, I'll be in game at some point tonight, but just to let you all know
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: