Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
enak.

re: Enak retribution paladin - ACCEPTED

Questions for all applicants:

1. What is your name, age and location? My name is Kane Duffy , im 20 years old and i live in Edinburgh , Scotland

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)

enak, 85, paladin, retribution/Protection , engineering (525) mining 525)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/enak/simple

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild? Im applying for forsaken enlightenment because im wanting to find a guild who has fun but when it comes to raiding its taking very seriously and also im raiding 4-5 days per week atm i'd love that to go down to 3 to have more spare time.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us? nope i was browsing wow progress and eventually... i came to you guys and i followed the link to your page and loved the strict rules on raiding but i see how you guys still manage to have fun . so i thought this looks like the guild for me.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds? well tbh im not long on emerald dream my last realm was tarren mill and i was in two guilds in total. my first was awakenings which i loved to bits but they eventually shut down onr aiding and became social, so in cata i changed to a guild named fatal attractions which was a great guild and i achieved 4/13 hc mode which is still currently my highest progression and atm im in loyalty which are a nice guild but the people i just dont get for being such a hardcore guild but yet so many slackers so im wishing to move on to guild which can raid well but doesn't make you raid the week away.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment. i can bring a skilled melee dps who in previous guild are nearly always in top 5 dps, i study tactics before new encounters and i maximize my class to the best of my abilities .

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section. Raiding member.

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this? i tend to regularly update my characters information from elitist jerks

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those? i went for 7/2/32 talent try due to after testing a few others this one produced the highest amount of dps and i worked on it mostly myself. as for my glyphs

Prime
Glyph of Judgement
Glyph of Templar's Verdict
Glyph of Crusader Strike
Major
Glyph of Rebuke
Glyph of Hammer of Wrath
Glyph of Consecration
Minor
Glyph of Blessing of Kings
Glyph of Blessing of Might
Glyph of Truth

these in my opinion were the most useful and the best glyphs for my dps.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time. Yes i can guarantee my time for a raid if i have signed , the only reason i would break this is if there was a serious real life emergency

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?

im avialable nearly if not everyday from 18:00 - 23:00
(sometimes earlier an a little later)

What add-ons do you like to use for raids? recount, Epgp ,bartender, omen ,DBM.

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in? ( all in retribuion ) Wotlk cleared ( not included icc , icc25 12/12 , icc25hc 11/12)

atm in cata im 4/13 hc with 10/12 normal mode.

What raids do you believe you are geared for? All my ilvl atm is 360

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future? yes many raid achievments the mayjority coming from ulduar back in wotlk and i wish i could go back and finish to be honest hehe.

We require 100% signs for your trial period, will this be acceptable?
Yes this should be no problem.

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?
well if my performance has an improvement which could be made and an officer has spotted this, i would happily take this and improve on my class, sure i would fell a little disappointed but in the end its for my best interests.

An item that you desperately want drops you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react? i would be happy for that person because that mean that we are one step closer to being ready for bigger better harder content

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do? i just need to go level and alt or do some pvp because the officer must have a good reason for this.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react? Well everyone gets a little stressed after a tough night so you act like the better person so that the person will then maybe look over what he has said and apologise.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel? obviously im going to fell rather s?@! but progression raids are always draining and you will always have a wipe night but there are the raids that you look back on and reflect on the progression that you then went on to make.

Hope you like the application guys :D

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Kovac (Flower)

Nice application, looks very well geared,

One question, you say you cleared WotLK, but Armory says you've missed quite a majority of Ulduar, and mostly every heroic boss except for ICC,

You might be in luck as I think one of our raiding Retri's has considered quitting the game due to future nerfs,

One other question which will decide your fate...

Do you... like space goats?

ps: Surprised to hear that about Loyalty, known a few people from there...mind you..Fáith is a slacker :D

What doesn't kill you, Only makes you...(eurgh)...Stranger ..
enak..

re: i did clear Wotlk

just not ulduar because noone wants to run it .. and its not just about loyalty want to have more spare time mate.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Quote:
You might be in luck as I think one of our raiding Retri's has considered quitting the game due to future nerfs,

First I have heard of that, nice having the raiders letting me know what t hey are doing!!!!!!

Anyways, thank you for your application I'm going to give the other Officers a chance to feedback before we make a decision.

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

John, I thought you had stopped playing or are you back now?

Everlightly

Very nice application I spoke to this chap on kysira the other day and seems very experienced, my thumbs up
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Can you commit to raiding through the summer?

enak :D

re: re :Can you commit to raiding through the summer ?

i sure can :D

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Perfect, looks like we have had a raiding retridin spot free up so your in! Grab me or an Officer in game for an invite and welcome to the Guild, make sure you read the AMG I have been accepted..... WHAT NOW! bit at the bottom of this page as well.

http://forsakenenlightenment.guildlaunch.com/custom.php?page_id=77350&gid=45872&f=868814

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum