Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: Forum access for new members

ZOMG I'm a member - What happens now

Step 1: Top Right hand corner of home page "Login / Register Account" click on that or follow this link http://forsakenenlightenment.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/app_account.php?type=app&gid=45872&f=868814&t=4645426

Step 2: Fill in your details, please where possible try to use your character name as your forum name.

Step 3: Fill in details passwords etc on ther next page tick "YES I would like to get member level access or become a member."

Step 4: Insert the launch code which can be found in the guild info tab in game. I'm not going to be posting it here!

Instant access will be given....... DO NOT FILL OUT APPLICATION! Launch code is all you need!

Last edited by Tethane on 3-5-2011 9:01; edited 1 time in total

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

re: Forum access for new members

Forum Image

Once you have filled the register form out, you will need to go to your email and click the link to activate your account.
Then you might have to re-login to the website to bring up the option to enter the code but do not click login, Click the register option again and then fill out the login details, For some reason it seems the only way to bring up the option to enter the access code.

Just select "yes I would like to get member level access or become a member"

Forum Image

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum