This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Withdrawn
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheRobsterr

re: TheRobsterr Social application - WITHDRAWN

Questions for all applicants:

1. What is your name, age and location? My name is Robert :) im 16 now and im from the lovely little island of Ireland ^^

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.) Charater is the fury warrior who is a lvl 71 with mining and engineering, The armoury is screwed and i cannot get u a link sorry :(

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild? Personaly i miss u all and i would like 2 bring my orignal charater back into the guild like he once was my expectations r to keep old friendships alive :) plus i can contruibe however i can, for i have 2 lvl 80 alts if needed

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us? i heard about u through liam as u all no, as for people i no andrew peter chaz jodie yan, and boloski although i havent seen him in ages :)

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds? i am a Co-gm in another guild which really isnt getting anywere atm, im trying along with others 2 bring the guild up, as for the guild Old friends the 1 i joined after leaving here the first time, it was shit :)

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment. hmm thats a tough questions, the most i can bring u is a happy go lucky attuide and irish charm :D:D:D plus few more chars if ur ever stuck for 1 dps or something :) lol

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section. Atm i would just like 2 be a social member i dont wanna get in the way :P lol really i just id just like 2 come back with the old charater and just have fun round old m8s again :) ^^

Rob"

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Sycamorechaz
Fallen

yes from me...I love that dude xDD

Tethane
Guild Mistress

As long as you are joining with your main we will accept you back as a social member. Please note that if you leave again there is no more coming back!

Crossless
Wanderer

just because you got fooled in leaving, yes.

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Someone will talk to you probably Jodie, then you can join and thats it for me tbh Happy.
But you have to join then not in a week or a month or a few days, you have had plenty of time and chances tbh of joining back. Just think of this has your final chance. Welcome back Happy

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Now declined, he does not wish to join us anymore he wants to make the guild he is in work, So good luck Happy.

Crossless
Wanderer

well...last chance blown to pieces. good luck, have fun, sayonara

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Withdrawn All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: