View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: Guild merge planned for today!

Most of you are aware that myself and the Officers have been in discussion with Paradigma about a prospective merge into Forsaken Enlightenment over the past month.

We have been raiding successfully in ICC25 in that time, getting to know each other and making sure the fit........ well fits!

Its my great pleasure to announce that this merge will be going ahead over the next few days beginning tonight, suitably on the Guilds 2nd birthday.

The guys and girls from Paradigma are a fantastic bunch, each and everyone of them will contribute greatly to pushing the Guild forward in 2010 and beyond.

There will be a couple of immediate changes:

1. Dejected and Sputtník will be made Officers to ensure the smooth transition of Guild members and give fair representation to all of the new members.

2. We will be introducing EPGP for our ICC25 raids this requires that EVERYBODY raiding or wishing to raid ICC25 download and install this addon http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/epgp_lootmaster.aspx if you don’t download it you won’t get goodies!

More information on EPGP can be found here www.epgpweb.com but I will be popping up a forum post to explain it in more detail.

The aim of this system is to reward people for commitment to the guild and its raiding without penalising those that may not be able to raid on a regular basis, keeping in line with our historical Guild policies.

3. Obviously there will be a lot of new faces for some of you, I want to encourage you to all group with each other for heroics and be willing and helpful. I can honestly guarantee that everyone of Paradigma who I have had the pleasure of meeting has been great, I am confident there will be no issues but if there are from either side please talk to myself or an Officer.

4. I will be introducing 4 new roles into our 25 man team Tank leader, Healer leader, Ranged leader and Melee leader. These 4 people will assist me with raid leading and managing there groups. Again I will make a new topic and asking for peoples thoughts on who these should be.

5. All the new members are required to have a active forum account please grab the activation code from the guild info tab in game and insert it here http://forsakenenlightenment.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/app_start.php?type=app&gid=45872 also please ensure you have read the guild rules to be found here http://forsakenenlightenment.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1740783&gid=45872 these will also be updated to reflect the new changes over the next few days.

Other than that super wall of text I just want to take the opportunity to thank everyone who is and will be a member of FE for making this a wonderful place to be!

Tethane x

Crossless
Wanderer

Woopty-doo! welcome to the guild, ladies and gents:)

Eban the Great

re: Welcome

A warm welcome to our new ex-Paradigma members!

Welcome guys and gals!!!

Silvia & Paolo
Mayonnaise & Luaxana
Dudelion

thank you thank you :P
Evilneo

thanks alot for the warm welcome :P envy

Chausie

i love you all too
Burklock

Haaai

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Smara
Wanderer

Thanks! Feels great to be here!
Awesome B-Day party last night also wink
Almore

hehe yeah last night was a lot of fun Happy

i'll get you for that duel, burt:P

Gingersoup

Thanks for the great welcome Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: