View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: Our first ICC 25

I want to thank our new friends at Paradigma for completing our 25 man raid group. Last nights raid went exceptionally well until........... we hit the lag boss!

I'm certain that if it wasn't for the 10 second cast times on Gunship battle and lag caused inability to generate power on the cannons, we would have downed 4 bosses last night.

I personally throughly enjoyed myself as did all of FE and the feedback from Dejected and his team has been very positive as well. I look forward to our continuation raids on Monday and Tuesday. If you haven't signed please make sure you do!

Please note our 25 mans will run from 19:30 - 22:30/23:00 gametime, with invites at 19:20.

Our future raid schedule (so from next week) will be:

Sunday: 18:30 - 22:30
Monday: 19:30 - 22:30
Tuesday: 19:30 - 22:30

Although they will be extended to 23:00 if a boss looks like it is going down.

Sherawr
Guardian

Glad to hear our joint ventures went well, gutted I missed the start but with endevour to make next weeks raids spots permitting. Hopefully a good sign of things to come for the expansion of FE

Tethane
Guild Mistress

We missed you to Jon, we managed to bribe Paradigma members to log their Holy Paladins and they did a fantastic job but I am sure they would much rather play their mains!

Crossless
Wanderer

indeed, the crappy lag boss gave us some headache. but still, with the 10sec cast time for instant spells, the horde boat at the end of the battles was at 5% tops.so better luck next time.lag away:))

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: