View previous topic :: View next topic  
V1nna

re: Idea for a guild 3v3!

Hey there,

I am starting to get into arena again, I was totally demoralized after I got banned 2 weeks after I finally had the best gear possible and the infamous Arena Master title and just couldn't be arsed to start all over again.

After a good night of playing arena and playing some amazing 2v2 games on 2.3k match making rating versus Gladiators that outgear us by MILES ( Xidrr playing a mage with only 16k hp and 150 resilience and me playing on a rogue with less then 3.5k AP and only 600 resilience which isn't even close to what decent geared rogues have nowadays ) I got the spirit back and am motivated again.

So I came up with this idea since I noticed that quite a few guildies want to play arena ( Arhama, Maktora and Dominator for example) but don't know what is hitting them at times and since I don't have a 3v3 team YET ( want to get gear in which I can get 2.5k rating first )I tought maybe it would be fun to make a 3v3 team with some guildies and share my experience with you.
Perhaps I could teach you a few things that will make arena easier for you ^^ who knows, maybe there is an Arena Master hidden inside you!

So yeah who is up for this? Happy I know I got this reputation of a loudmouthed person but when it comes to arena I am very calm, disciplined and I don't mind losing games ( Ask our GM!). I believe that you only learn by losing and not by winning!

Whisper me ingame or write me a mail if ur interested, everyone is welcome! Happy There can only be 6 people in a 3v3 team tho .

Greetings,

Vinna(yo)

This is true, Vinna is actually the most patient arena player I think I have ever met, in fact I like to just die to watch him solo stuff! He is also an amzing Rogue and a 3v3 team with him is guarenteed to teach you a lot about arena. I would go for it but I am a sucky keyboard turner who has far to much commitment in game to commit myself to more stuff!

Crossless
Wanderer

if you'd like, perhaps i might join with my warlock.he has both affli and destro spec but no gear so far

Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

Vinna is the truly the guilds best pvp player and ofc if he can make forsaken a name in arena also...go kill m8

V1nna

Tethane wrote:
I would go for it but I am a sucky keyboard turner who has far to much commitment in game to commit myself to more stuff!

Crossless wrote:
if you'd like, perhaps i might join with my warlock.he has both affli and destro spec but no gear so far

I honestly don't mind peeps! ^^ I don't care about the gear you have or the way you move ur character around the screen, if you are interested in arena then you are interested in arena, you know I didn't have a clue about naxx or ulduar when I first joined this guild aswell.
Everyone has to start somewhere you know.
Oh and Jodie, one of the best rogues on this server was a semi-keyboard turner/clicker ( Andwhat lolololol :P ) and one of the best paladins ( Logen lololol ) is a keyboard turner/clicker to......what is it with you London people :P

So yeah come on send me those mails ingame so I can try to sort out some combinations that will work Happy

I have been thinking about arena for a while, me and my brother (Taelanir) tried it briefly and sucked big time!

I've heard it said hunters arent the best for arena, but if there is room count me in. Unfortunately I wont be on for a week.

Dawnrazor wrote:
I have been thinking about arena for a while, me and my brother (Taelanir) tried it briefly and sucked big time!

I've heard it said hunters arent the best for arena, but if there is room count me in. Unfortunately I wont be on for a week.

Hunters are good for arena, better then rogues atm Happy

I'd like to join with my shaman if you dont mind Happy can both heal and ele dps

Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

seems like a 5v5 man is undergo instead hehe

V1nna

caliban/seven wrote:
seems like a 5v5 man is undergo instead hehe

That would be a bit to much for me atm :p

So far Anders have replied to me..so got a healer/dps.
Who else?

I'm interested m8,,on ma hunter or dk don't mind
Ryzuki

or even ma warrior
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Teams All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: