View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

re: yes u can move between your accounts

Can I transfer characters from one account to another?

Yes, you can transfer characters not just between realms but also between accounts where you are the subscriber. Please note that any attempt to transfer a character to or from an account where you are not the subscriber could be considered a violation of the World of Warcraft Terms of Use and could lead to Blizzard taking disciplinary action against your subscription account(s), including but not limited to warnings, temporary account suspension, or permanent account suspension, as determined by Blizzard.
To initiate a transfer between two accounts where you are the subscriber, you will need to specify the account name associated with the account you wish to transfer a character to, and answer the 'secret question' for the source account. Without this information an account to account transfer will not be possible.

Who is eligible for account-to-account transfers?

Transfers between accounts are only allowed between accounts where you are the owner. To initiate an "account to account" transfer, you will have to answer the 'secret question' for the source account, and the last name of each account holder must match.

Why is it set up that way?

Blizzard takes the integrity of its game and its account ownership very seriously. For this reason, the sale of characters and accounts is expressly against the World of Warcraft Terms of Use, and the transfer of characters from one account owner to another is prohibited.

Can I give one of my characters to a friend or guild mate?

No. You are only allowed to transfer a character to an account where you are the subscriber.

Yafar
Wanderer

can't you change the owningship of an account?

Guardian

Yup by phoning, but cant transfer banned accounts even though I still might try when I get some cash haha

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: