View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: An Ulduar two bite the dust!

Last night 8/06/09, all the FE raiders (put your hands up!) Took a little foray over to Ulduar once again. This time with no delays we begun on time and took down Flame Leviathan with ease getting a number of raiders there "Shutout" achievement.

[Kinetic Ripper] Won by Topi
[Firesoul] Won by Tethane

XT-002 Deconstructor was next on our list and although myself and Topi thought he was cute, we knew he was containing some "fat loots" so we had no other choice but to take all his toys away and break his heart (god we are so mean, self flagellation for the full raid group please!) We managed another raid wide achievement "Nerf Gravity Bombs" Defeat XT-002 Deconstructor without any raid member dying from a Gravity Bomb on Normal Difficulty.

[Helm of Veiled Energies] Won by Eirae
[Gloves of Taut Grip] Won by Dawnrazor

Razorscale fell next, ideally we wanted to release her into the wild, but we didnt think anyone would thank us if that thing landed on there bird table. After getting into V formation with many goose and duck sounds over vent we pretty much one shot her.

[Band of Draconic Guile] Won by Dawnrazor
[Eye of the Broodmother] Won by Tethane

Congratulations to everyone involved, for our first proper run 3 bosses down is a damn good job! Evidence below!

XT-002 Deconstructor

Forum Image

Razorscale

Forum Image

Crossless
Wanderer

gz us:D

Anders / Sreedna

Nice ! Good job ;D

Sherawr
Guardian

re: ulduar

Awesome job on the downage of the bosses guys. Some phat loot too (check me out with the lingo) anyways gz to all involved Happy we will soon have that place on farm...just a matter of time!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: