View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

re: Guild Lottery is up and running.. Sort of

The first EVER!!! Guild lottery will be held on Sunday the 9th of November at approx 9:30 server time/8:30 GMT.

Depending on how many purchase tickets and how well it goes down we could have one every couple of days or weekly, and also the winnings we shall take a flat 5/10g for the next lottery Depending how well it works out.

Also if we get enough people and the jackpot goes high enough we might also put 5/10g in the guild bank or something like that, That is still undecided got to wait to see yet.

Well people if you want to play Mail Diaphanous 1g per ticket, Max 20 tickets per char and I will add you to the rolling list. The lottery is totally automatic all I do is click Start rolling and it does it all by itself their is no way for anyone to affect the numbers which appear. You also get notification of the tickets you purchase through a whisper it seems so you know when I have received the gold and put it on the list. Unless you are offline and then.. I dont know how that works yet lol but yea.

The jackpot increases with the more tickets purchased so go ahead Happy you might win, Atm its 58g jackpot and thats only half a day. 1g a ticket for 58g is not bad at all Happy.

Last edited by Tuishao on 10-11-2008 8:48; edited 1 time in total

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

re: Guild Lottery is up and running.. Sort of

The first every FE Guild lottery went quite well I think, Dimelow was the winner of 150g Gratz Sam.
Well hopefully next time more people will play and hopefully we will get more of a prize fund Happy.
All gold to Diaphanous if you want to play 1g per ticket 20 tickets per char. That might change to 20 per person depends if people start abusing it.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: