View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

re: My 2v2

I Have a little play about Team "We be dead ya" atm with me and Kev mainly Jodie and Jeremy are in it too but Jer isnt on atm much and Jodie isnt toooo keen on PVP Happy.
Space for 3v3 and 5v5 one.

Crossless
Wanderer

re: ...

i'd love to try some team-pvp...but i must admit i suck at it.experience in arena=0

Neithul

I can always spec arms and do some arena. I do love a bit of pvp now and again, gives me a break from tanking. Bring on mutli spec
Juseta

Id be willing if you want a shaman

Been dying to do some arenas for some time now
Experience in arenas = 1810 rating as warlock/rogue/priest
1600-1780 rating experience As a druid in multiple team setups ( was on a 1900 5v5 for a while but eurocomp is ez mode and dont count lol

None as a shaman yet though
Tethane
Guild Mistress

I hate it cos Peter shouts at me I did stay alive for 30 secs rather than 3 in one of the last ones we did thou!

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Lies I dont shout at her!! I get into the pvp and concentrate and go OMG STUPID OP PALADINS! And she thinks im shouting at her (.
Its not shouting at you babes lol, Honest wuvs ya xD you do well considering your gai macbook touch pad and your wrong spec so :D Why would I shout :P.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Tuishao wrote:
Lies I dont shout at her!! I get into the pvp and concentrate and go OMG STUPID OP PALADINS! And she thinks im shouting at her (.
Its not shouting at you babes lol, Honest wuvs ya xD you do well considering your gai macbook touch pad and your wrong spec so :D Why would I shout :P.

You do shout

Almore

hehe this is just like my arena partner...really great chap and love him to bits...but put him in an arena and god forbid u lose 2 in a row he will not only shout..he will abuse the opposition too!! Lose 3 and he throws all toys in the air, logs and wont come back for online for ages!!

Arena is the closest thing WoW has to simulating people who get road rage when driving a car.
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

I dont shout, I concentrate and like zone out so it seems like I snap when its like Uh What?
Yea its early morning, woke up with mad stomach ache so went and had some frosted shreddies :D, Well weird noise I can hear too like a washing machine going... So annoying -.-.

Lol but I wont lie, I do get into it and god if I keep losing cos of blizzards dumbass rating system ie 2 people with 20k+ mana and hp full tier 7 or pvp its like O ffs!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Teams All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: