Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Handy Macros's
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

re: Warlock Macro's

This one is a easy fear/dot macro, First select the target you wish to fear, click and then the macro make that target your focus and then casts Fear on it even whilst targeting a different mob. Then if you press mouse button 2 it should cycle through the DoTs, I have instant cast Corruption so the reset time is 10seconds but you can tweek it, ie make the reset time longer or Take out/put in whatever spell you would like to cast. I have all the instant cast ones to make life easier fear, DoT, DoT, DoT and back to attackin my target Happy. Once the Focused Target is dead Hold Ctrl then just click the Macro to get rid of the Focus and start again, It will not make a new Focus whilst you have the first Focus.

#showtooltip
/focus [target=focus, noexists][target=focus, dead]
/cast [button:1, nomodifier, target=focus] Fear
/castsequence [button:2, target=focus]reset=10/target/combat Siphon Life, Curse of Agony, Corruption
/stopmacro [nomodifier]
/clearfocus

===============================================

This Macro is similar to the one above but with Banish and ofc without DoTs pretty pointless having them tbh :p, Again select the target you want to banish press the macro then carry on attacking your mob once its un banished just click the macro without de-selecting your target and it will banish it again.

#showtooltip
/focus [target=focus, noexists][target=focus, dead]
/cast [nomodifier, target=focus] Banish
/stopmacro [nomodifier]
/clearfocus [modifier:ctrl]

This is one I made for myself really instead of having to click loads of times for the pet to attack and cast a DoT its all on one button, Again you can replace the spells etc with what you want. The nocombat modifier makes it so U can cast the DoTs on more targets and the Pet will only attack the first mob you sent it too, Can be akward during fights as you will have to tell it to attack others but thats easy Happy. I might try Tweek it more so you can hold Ctrl but I dont see the point atm. To cast the DoTs I have it so I press first mouse button cast Immolate and send Pet, as Immolate isnt instant cast. Then I hold Alt and click the Macro for Corruption, let go of alt and cast the last 2 spells with normal mouse clicks.

#showtooltip
/petattack [nomodifier,nocombat]
/castsequence [modifier:alt] Corruption; reset=10/target/combat Immolate, Siphon Life, Curse of Agony

This next one Is just to make Soulstone on one button instead of wasting space. You will have to edit the "minor Soulstone" everytime you get an upgrade but thats easy, Just delete that bit and Shift click the soulstone in your bag. Press the Macro to make the SS and then hold Alt and click to use it.

#showtooltip
/cast [modifier:alt] Minor Soulstone; Create Soulstone

Same as above except with Healthstone, and I also have it so the healthstone is always on show, you have to press Alt to make it and normal click to use.

#showtooltip
/cast [modifier:alt]Create Healthstone; Lesser Healthstone

Drain Life/Mana on one button upto the person if they use but I kinda like it, makes more space on my action bars Happy, Normal click for Life and hold Alt for Mana.

#showtooltip
/cast [modifier:alt]Drain Mana; Drain Life

A Macro for all your dots on one button and one mouse click, it just cycles through them. Again you can tweek it ofc, the time in seconds to last longer/shorter add spells or take out spells. I added Target modifier so if you switch it will start again from the beginning of the chain

/castsequence reset=10/target/combat Immolate, Corruption, Curse of Agony, Siphon Life

Add more later Happy but thats all for now, Im only low level Shhhh I haven't got all the spells. Hopefully these will help some people have fun
Crossless
Wanderer

re: ty

tyvm Peter....*/bow*
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Oi, I am the only one you should be bowing to :P

You may also want to download Necrosis Peter, tis very useful and this website in particular has really helped me for end game gearing (although there is info on gear as you level as well.)

http://wowmb.net/forums/showthread.php?t=23586

Warlocks den as a whole is a bloody GODSEND......
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Pfft he can bow to me too, cos you bow to me, so technically he is allowed ok! :D haha <3 Ty Jodie
Karabitaz

always use your trinkets if they have extra spell damage!

#showtooltip Shadow Bolt
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
/use 13
/use 14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear(); UIErrorsFrame:Show()
/cast Shadow Bolt

--------

This one sends pet to destroy totems

/petattack
/petattack [target=Fire Resistance Totem]
/petattack [target=Windfury Totem]
/petattack [target=Earthbind Totem]
/petattack [target=Tremor Totem]
/petattack [target=Grounding Totem]

--------

Perfect thingie for farming

/petattack
/cast [nocombat] Curse of Agony
/castsequence [nomodifier,combat] reset=target/combat Corruption ,Life Tap ,Drain Life ,Shoot ,Health Funnel
/cast [modifier:alt] Drain Soul(Rank 1)

--------

Removes one shard from your inventory

/run i="Soul Shard"d=1 for x=0,4 do for y=1,GetContainerNumSlots(x) do if (d>0) then l=GetContainerItemLink(x,y) if l and GetItemInfo(l)==i then PickupContainerItem(x,y) DeleteCursorItem() d=d-1 end end end end

--------

enough for now Happy
Cayde

I´m gonna check out Necrosis. I use Forte now: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info7532-ForteXorcistForteWarlockClassAddOn.html

I have used these 2 simple raid macros till now:

1:
/castsequence Corruption, Immolate, Chaos Bolt

2:
#showtooltip Incinerate
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/cast Incinerate(Rank 2)
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

I cast CoE at the start of every bossfight(if no other lock), and I controll my imp manually(so he/me doesnt pull anything accidently..)

Open for better suggestions Happy
Tethane
Guild Mistress

I had necrosis, to be honest I found it a little messy and got rid of it, I use Peters seduce macro, reallly should get that banish one up as well...

Cayde you and I have similar builds, deep fire destro with pew pew imp cannon (as I so fondly refer to it as!) Would be interested to look at spell rotations in a raid with you....

I have stopped using CoE in favour of CoA but I may go back and see if the damage output is larger using CoE. I then use imm, inc, cb, inc inc etc I think I should leave cb to after inc but I just think it looks pretty and because of the imm/inc damage increase feel I should wack out a inc asap..... OMG the lock acronyms!

What does macro 2 do?

Cayde

Macro 2 spams incinerate.

Its vital to always have CoE up at all times as it boosts raid dps significantly over a boss fight. But only one lock needs to have it up ofc ; )

I have practiced some on the target dummys in IF, more importantly is to read this thread:
http://elitistjerks.com/f31/t17008-warlock_pve_raiding_compendium/

(go to last page, and read backwards)

and ofc experience it yourself.

To conflag, or not to conflag...
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Only 160 pages to read!! That will keep me busy today... Mmm have you tried sac imp for additional fire damage yet... apparently it doesn't equate up to the additional dps the imp does but thought I may give it a go.... maybe its me and my penchant for killing things!

Begins to read.....

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Handy Macros's All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: