Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild Charter, rules and responsibilities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: Required addons for FE members

LINK TO UPDATED LINKS FOR ALL ADDONS CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://forsakenenlightenment.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5747547&gid=45872

ADDONS

Forsaken Enlightenment requires its guild members (specifically Raiders) To have the following addons installed and operational.

Failure to have these addons installed may prevent you in participating in guild-organised raids.

Raiders are also required to have Ventrilo and a microphone in order to communicate with each other during some of the more difficult encounters. Even if you can’t speak it is advisable to be able to listen to the raid leaders instructions.

Ventrilo

Vent enables Guild members to speak directly with each other, this is very useful when raiding. All raiders need to have Vent downloaded and preferably be able to talk as well (although listening is good enough!) if it is abused you will be banned. Please see Guild info online for login details.

Omen

Omen is a threat meter. Basically, enemies in WoW decide who to attack by deciding who is the most threatening based on the abilities you use. What Omen attempts to do is provide reasonably accurate estimates of your group's relative threat level on individual enemies, so that you can see when you're in danger of pulling aggro (or, if you're next on the snack list if the tank bites it).

Deadly Boss Mods

Deadly Boss Mods is a boss alert mod. It consists of many individual "boss modules", that are designed to trigger alert messages and timer bars for raid bosses.

EPGP Lootmaster

Our tool for loot distribution I suggest you read the specific epgp post to understand how this works, if you don't have this downloaded and turned on you won't get any shinies!

Many thanks for reading all and......... GET DOWNLOADING!

Last edited by Tethane on 20-5-2009 8:20; edited 3 times in total

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild Charter, rules and responsibilities All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: