View previous topic :: View next topic  
jadenftw
Enlightened

re: tier 15

Hi guys, it is with great regret that I have to post that I will be leaving the guild with Faoust as I have been offered a place in Angels of Ares.
I play to raid and want more than anything else to see end game content and it is unfortunate that it is currently not possible with the makeup of guild that we currently have for me to achieve this.
I will always be available to help wherever possible and remain a friend to the guild that has given me so much over the last expansion and for that i am eternally grateful.
much love
Jaden
Sherawr
Guardian

good luck mate, was a pleasure raiding with you. Keep in touch big man and good luck with AoA, hope you manage to kill some tasty Hc bosses. Much love from me xxx

Gologar

Good luck Jaden. As usual, the best leave. In fact I have seen guilds puging to complete the group. We were sticking on full gild group and this was deadly. As I have written in another post, I was waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel... but it is the train... . Shall I wait to be rolled over?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: