Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jadenftw
Enlightened

re: Christmas Raiding

From today in order to try and help the people that want to gear up but not leave the guild in order to do so i have decided to make Mogushan Vaults free to pug. there will still be raids but we as a guild will focus on 1st boss heart of fear from now through till january as Christmas is traditionaly a hard time to fill a raid.

i will alter the calender accordingly but from the date and time of this message you are free to pug MV10/25

i am also in talks with a Couple of GM friends about doing some shared raids over the next few weeks as quite a few guilds are having a similer problem ( more on this to follow)

J
Gologar

Endly a positive message returning hope to my soul Happy. Mixed guild runs is a very good idea. I have seen it work very well in WotLK. I will sign for HoF ofc.
Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

good shout Jaden.

Dawnrazor
Guardian

Nice one Jaden.

just checked this out our first real go at heart of fear boss 1 went quite well im sure we could down it just a few tweaks then we have a kill i think slowly starting to enjoy tanking this expansion i think
Gologar

- Had to edit my post, after reading and seeing some videos, as some parts were inaccurate -
I enjoyed the wipes and learning. Now I have learned 3 things:
1. I must improve my movement at Attenuation. Runing arround is not a bad solution, if you run in circle at short distance to boss. I have tried to run arround at distance and this was a bad idea, as at distance runing at my constant speed, will cover the ipothetical circle I was running on in a longer time, so avoiding is harder.
2. Going with 3 healers is good for healing but bad for the performance, as the soft enrage in the last phase (wider circles and runing alot due to the boss abilities alternating quicker and quicker) makes the fight dificult to survive.
3. Heroism is best to be used in the last phase. In that phase boss does more damage and 40% HP left must be burned down as quick as possible. And CC in this phase must be survived too.

This is my opinion, ofc will do what I am assigned to.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: