Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sherawr
Guardian

re: Leaving FE...and wow

Hi guys.. Since there is a post up about recruitment etc and the forward thinking on FE I am going to post this now.
I'm afraid the time has come for me to Leave Forsaken Enlightnement and quit WoW. Now seems like a good time as you guys seem to be up there with enough tanks etc for at least 10 mans and no longer need me to continue. I tried my best during those years to serve FE the best I could and also during the period where everyone seemed to disappear to keep the guild running, along with Jaden, Al and Nathan, I thank you guys.
This decision is not easy for me, FE is all I have known in online gaming for the last 6 years, a child named here, friends made, epic times had, but currently my workload is right up there and I cannot commit the time required to be an officer, member or raider.
Certain decisions I have made in the last week may have also fractured some of these important friendships offline, I really did not mean to anger or hurt anyone. I'm not going into this in a forum post as it wouldn't be right, I just want to say I'm sorry. I feel this is the best solution all round and one that will suit everybody for the best.

I will log in soon and say my goodbyes if that's still ok

take it easy, and long live FE <3

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Pfft, I don't want you to leave! you can still play just not raid until things are sorted but you have been saying it for a while so meh.

If you have to go thats fine, but I don't think you should totally give up on all the work and money spent! just don't raid don't do officer stuff Happy.

Cassor
Wanderer

No Jon. Simply No.

You don't need to quit - that's frankly ridiculous. Take time out, concentrate on family and work.

Be social, log on now and then, come join me and Jaden on vent. Don't quit quit. Cut down a little, see how it goes.

It's stressful times at the moment and I'm sure that once the dust settles, things will work themselves out.

So don't quit. Simples Happy

Nath
jadenftw
Enlightened

He's right (Nathan that is)

I think everybody can agree that the last few months have been a massive mix of huge stress and bad timing

I dont think quitting is the best course of action but then again i cant tell you your own mind. But it is clear to me that noone wants you to go and truth be told reading your post you dont genrally look like you want to.

may I sugest you dont make any firm desision untill after you return from the states by then a good amount of time will have passed and things will look alot different.

please dont go its not the right move.

J
Toofles the Great

Jon, you've given far too much to the guild to just quit. It's what I think. You can't leave us, you shouldn't even be allowed to think of that.
As Jaden already said - no one wants you to quit. Just log in and ask anyone about it. You will get a big NO from anyone.
I am no good friend of yours, just a guildmate, who thinks you are far too important for EVERYBODY to quit.

Guardian

No No No No No not alowed.

Gologar

Shame on you. A real officer may die in battle, but will never quit.
The only reason I could possibly understand is that you are bankrupt and cannot play for the game anymore.
As I understand you are leaving Europe, but this is no ground for quiting us. I was in a guild where one of the good players was living in Australia. I know that the mixed realm areas now allow only 3 time zones difference, but this has nothing to do with your home time, it is realm time zone.
Perhaps you move out of Europe for good and this step is then also understandable.
It is your decision anyway, but for me leaving the game is dying in a certain way.
This is one of the bad timings mentioned by Jaden.
We need you, take care.
Dan
Dawnrazor
Guardian

No Jon, just no.

Take a break, realise you can't live without us and come back!

Whatever is best for you, mate, but we will miss you.

I am sure it's a hard decision for you Jon and no doubt a few tugs on the the old heart strings make it all the more difficult, but family, work and real life should always come first.

However (small tug) there is a need for escapism from real life (which is why the gaming industry is worth so much money) is also important to a balanced life.

You have done your stint, now enjoy the rewards and take a back seat, enjoy pottering about, and no doubt if you fancy mashing some buttons in a raid you can without feeling any guilt.

Xeonaught

your a true person what ever choice you make you will have the respect you deserve off me it's been fun raiding with you i hope we will have more fun times in the future
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: