Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SlamPixel

re: Sniegas (feral, resto druid) social application.

1. What is your name, age and location?
So, my name is Vaidas. I'm 20 years old, and I'm from Lithuania.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
Char info: Sniegas, 20, Druid, feral (or restoration), don't have any professions.
This is my alt char, I've created this char, so I could play with my friends.
This char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Sniegas/simple
Main char on other server: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/noman/simple

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
My friend suggested to join this guild, and he mentioned that everyone is friendly, and really helpful here. So I expect for a help leveling my char.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
Clarksas, Toofles.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
It's my first char on this server, so I haven't been in other guild. If you want I can give guild names from other server.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
Activity, funny things.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
Social for now, but maybe later, I might try to join raiding team, when I will get a decent gear.

Thanks
Toofles the Great

Another OP druid, Jay should be happy.
But yeah, all I can say is that we need more Lithuanians in out guild. Too many Dutch people here anyways.

I'm very happy!

As I am "The" one druid under the druids. The one that masters all, the incredible.. Armor Plated Laser Chicken, Green Bean Sprouting Tree, Magnificent Cute Kitten and Extremely Dull Dancing Bear at once!

From me, seems like a decent guy. Even if it was just for knowing Lukas! Other then that, if Lukas says no for being a druid. I'll say yes for being a druid, but no for not being Dutch (though I'm British). Oh well..

Just kidding, seems fine as social with me! <3
/Dance /Purr /Lick /Waggle
Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

as for social player i acctually have nothing regards it. but if u thinking on making it into our raid team we need you to get your main over to the guild. or get a main caracter in.

Moombee
Enlightened

*AHUM* JAY /glare RAWR!

On topic, short but honest. He knows Lukas, i'm not sure if that is a good thing... but yes from me for a social spot.

Toofles the Great

Moombee wrote:
*AHUM* JAY /glare RAWR!

On topic, short but honest. He knows Lukas, i'm not sure if that is a good thing... but yes from me for a social spot.

Would knowing me be a good thing if I rolled druid as my main in MoP? :P

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum