Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zyrenalia

re: Re: Application-Zyrenalia-Ret/Prot paladin

1. What is your name, age and location?
kevin, 17 and Norway
2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
Zyrenalia, 85 Dranei paladin. Alchemy and JC full on Alchemy and 11 JC.
main:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Emerald-Dream/zyrenalia/advanced
Alt:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Emerald-Dream/Hitm%C3%A0n/advanced
3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
i applying looking for a friendly guild that i can get to know and have fun and also raid with. I am looking for a guild i can raid regulary with because i love raiding. but also have a good laugh with the guild.and you seem like a really nice guild
4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
i now Sherawr and i heard about this guild from Sherawr, i have asked some question about it and i want to join it.
5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
i have been in Yes im a noob, but I dont have any applications pending with other guilds as i wanted to try yours first.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
I am very cheerful, helpful . I love raiding and want to progress but at the same time i dont get a fit if we wipe a full evening. It comes with progession bosses. I always have a good mood and a smile.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section. Raider

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why? my raiding spec is Retribution, i have Protection so offspec
have always played a dps as a mainspec, for raiding as well as dungeons. It's what im best at and enjoy the most. If there is a dps class i have tried it. So i prefer to play dps above anything else. but i play Tank if we for exempel need in riad etc.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
I use Noxxic . I also use max dps whenever i need them

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?
The talents and glyphs i got are all to maximise and make my dps easier and more effective. I also found it good to have in my talent things that makes my spells cost less mana. My glyphs have pretty much stayed the same always, but my talents I have swapped around a litte bit, mostly depending on my gear and stats on it. For example earlier i used to have 2 points in my talents on Seal of the pure. I right now dont have any points there as i dont feel I got any real problems, thanks to reforging and gear. I have tried different talentbuilds, but am quite satisfied with the one I am using at the moment.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time. if i signed up for raid i stand there and NOT go.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?
I can raid any day of the week. The only thing is that i have summer job now in 2 weeks to, but after the 2 weeks are done i can raid every day.
What add-ons do you like to use for raids?

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
i have done icc, BH,BOT,FL and DS i have done 8/8normal and 1/8HC but my exp are on 6/8HC.
What raids do you believe you are geared fEverything up to Dragonsoul normal 8/8, and HC Morochk and Yorshjior?

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
i have try old achivment for exempel icc, and yes i want to try more in future.
We require 100% signs for your trial period, will this be acceptable?
Yes, after 2 weeks have go i are acceptable 100%, so that will say from 13th July.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

FE is on a break more or less until MOP though there is potential raiding (10 man) a couple of times a week, and I am not sure how regular that would be.
The Char shows you in guild VII, is this a new guild you have joined in the meantime?

Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

as galadruin asks. have u joined another guild?
before we can take your application further, we need to know more about that

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum