Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Missymonk

re: DS10 HC Wednesday 06/06/2012 8pm RT

I have put up on calender a 10 man Dragon Soul Heroic, I hope as many of you can sign as possible :D
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Did you get many signs for this? did it happen? I would expect so should be still a decent amount of raiders who want to raid still on for them.

Just a shame blizzard did it on purpose with the lack of raids and DS so early to coincide with Diablo release. Fail company but soon Pandaria will be out yay, and also me and Jodie should be able to play again soon, I'm just getting back into work after my dodgy op and all. Jodie is busy with wedding stuff and work related things so kind of an akward time.

Baltaer
Alt

I think about 2 signs when i checked on tuesday, i was at work wednesday so didn't sign myself.

I hadnt signed, was tent, but was online anyways as I got back from Liverpool in time. Only 3 online ...and Adam (dumbledoremc) has left us to join AoA raiding team, and took his alts to m8s guild. Another one bites the dust

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Well he joined us to raid so not surprised nevermind, half of AoA stopped aswell so guess they need to fill up spots too.

Missymonk

yes I wanted to raid so I joined AoA as they were recruiting a ranged dps, the raid I put up last week was cancelled like 2 hours in advance with 2 confirmed signs, hope your raiding teams get back to what they were because I think you all are really good players but alas I pay my membership to raid and complete content weekly and I wasn't doing it for like a month. If you wanna keep in touch leave real id below :P
Regards, Adam Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: