Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
platamer

re: platamer resto druid raiding aplication - DECLINED

1. What is your name, age and location?
jay, 15, fleet hampshire

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
platamer,ilvl393, resto druid, mining http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Platamer/simple
alts: platdeath

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
need to join a raiding guild that is making progress on DS10 HC

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
yes, i am good friends with dumbledoremc and he told me about this guild

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
was in same guild as dumbledore (the blind watchmakers) but we are not making any progress

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
very active in wow, good attitude with other players, have alot of patience in raids if we are wiping, mature for my age

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
raiding

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?
mainspec: restoration offspec: balance. can play restoration alot better because i have the gear for it

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
i keep up do date with my rotation (although healers dont really have a rotation) and i will check youtube for info on how to spec correctly etc

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?
i made my own glyph and talent choice based on alot of info to suit my playing style best

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.
i cam play most nights a week, although will probrably only be on until 11 on weekdays if i have school, weekends im avalible all the time

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?
all the time

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
recount, deadlyboss mods, healbot (if restoration)

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
8/8 on DS10 is my best. looking to get started on HC, been all in restoration

What raids do you believe you are geared for?
all cataclysm raids i think i could attempt in current gear

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
no, looking to get started on HC modes

We require 100% signs for your trial period, will this be acceptable?
yes

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Eluniel
Guardian

Hello there fellow druid. I have some questions for you:
1. Why you are using pvp items (shoulders and ring)?
2. Where are your head and shoulder enchant? Therazane-hated and Avengers of Hyjal-Friendly; at this point of the expansion those should be maxed. Why not?
3 You have: 755 haste, 3529 spirit, 2/2 Blessing of the Grove, 0/1 Nature's Cure, 0/1 Nature's Swiftness and Ember Shadowspirit Diamond. Why have you ended with these? Have you considered alternatives?
4. What two things resto druid needs to maintain all the time to keep healing effective?

re: re: platamer resto druid raiding aplication

Friendly guy, nice person, good attitude to raiding and a good healer, I completely understand what you mean about our last guild not making much progress man :P answer the questions on your spec because the changes can be very useful, mine were (Thanks Hievna) :D
Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

not sure how many Jay's we can have in the guild - there may be a guild limit, we may have to give you a new name, maybe Dennis would suit?

Missymonk

what about borris? don't know many of them :P
Tethane
Guild Mistress

No response to Hennas questions so I assume no longer interested.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum