View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Dawnrazor
Guardian

re: All the BETA's!

Took a day or so for my character copy to be processed.

Vogelsang wrote:
me 5 :3

install at 47%, couldn't import a char - getting a weird error. Will have some fun with the starter areas (as a monk ofc) till i can bring my guys to the beta.

edit: 1 server? MOTHER OF STRESS TEST!!!11!!!

I can't copy either. I just get "An Error has occured" regardless if I choose my own character or a premade.

My personal website, where I post game reviews, talk about the games I've designed and made and other amusing game related links.
Vogelsang (Blackat)

meh, logged for 10 min, server was full (there are 2 us servers, one for europe and one for korea - to wich i was auto assigned) and the first thing my eyes saw was a humongous heap of players trying to interact with the first quest giver (whos quest sign was nearly covered by the aforementioned heap).

I was getting great lag and rightchous fps due to my incomplete install or over-optimistic auto video settings so i called it a day... install at 97% now

And now i'm stressed because the login is no longer asking me to use the autenthificator.

later edit: install finished, autenthification servers are busy ><
Necrall
Enlightened

Vogelsang wrote:
meh, logged for 10 min, server was full (there are 2 us servers, one for europe and one for korea - to wich i was auto assigned) and the first thing my eyes saw was a humongous heap of players trying to interact with the first quest giver (whos quest sign was nearly covered by the aforementioned heap).

I was getting great lag and rightchous fps due to my incomplete install or over-optimistic auto video settings so i called it a day... install at 97% now

And now i'm stressed because the login is no longer asking me to use the autenthificator.

later edit: install finished, autenthification servers are busy ><

My day in a nutshell :D

My personal website, where I post game reviews, talk about the games I've designed and made and other amusing game related links.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: