Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jadenftw
Enlightened

re: Wednesdays raid

Looking for more signs!!!! C'mon guys we need to keep the pace up or we will end up in that pre summer slump where raids end up getting called through lack of signs in the event of Jodie not being able to make it i will take us again we will do Morchock HC and then up to Hagara so that we can try it on HC again on sunday.
Tethane
Guild Mistress

I will be there but signs are looking terrible. I'm really not sure what I need to do to get the signs up, its having a real impact on 25 man raiding. Recruitment is a nightmare and reliability at the moment is an issue.

Eliphias

Last edited by Eliphias on 24-9-2013 11:43; edited 1 time in total

---------- Home is where the hearth is ----------
Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

i can be home to the raidtime. only mean i have to decline, again to peters 10 man. witch i was looking forward too.
we talks when i logging on tomorrow

Gologar

I hoped that the raiders will run DS25. Spliting in smaller raiding groups for some other considerations will shurely kill the 25 raids, at least until new raids appear. Helping friends is a good thing, but the guild interests should be set higher.
Not inviting the ones who do not sign or not appear more times is not a viable solution. Perhaps closing alliance with another serious guild for the 25 raids, as it was done a long while ago with "Horde Knightmare" is at least a temporary solution. Then harder rules may be imposed. Having too few to run the raids is bad, but having too many is also not good. As everyone improved gear and skill mainly runing the guild runs, I see as a duty to answer guild invites for the main raiding group in the first place. This is my point of view.
Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

as per my spam in shout, I am out this afternoon - meeting in Mankychesterat 4....

If i avoid the whole beer with client I should be able to be there, but unfortunately it will be a proper last minute touching cloth sign for me.

I will try and take one for the team

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: