Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enlae2000

re: Enlae resto shaman social application - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?
Evertjan 24 years Netherlands

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
Enlae 85 MS resto OS enhancement i got LW and JC and i got 2 alts at 85 a gnome mage (my old main) and a worgen hunter(only used it to lvl up LW on Enlae)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Enlae/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Necrid/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Gregarius/simple

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
I am looking for a social home with fun and mature people. My current guild is pretty much dead as i am the only active member left.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
I know Zenjucy and ofc Tethane. The first time i met you guys was with the goldruns in WotlK. I still have a screenshot with proof of someone paying 30k gold for DBW ^^

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
I started my WoW history on ED in a Dutch called Black Thorns, in TBC i was in a guild Ascendance. With the release of WotlK i moved to Lucrum Gaudium. I raided there with my mage untill the release of Ulduar. After Ulduar i went on a 3-4 months wow break and came back as a social player in LG. Pretty much stayed there untill now.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
I am a social player i like to do stuff with other player being it old raids or just helping other players getting gear they need or want.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Haiiii Enlae :D don't fancy raiding anymore then? Yes from me lovely guy and great little player! Any other thoughts Officers/people.

Toofles the Great

But Mike's a naaaab.
I do remember a shaman named Enlae in our GDKP runs. So i'd say, we need more spacegoats in our ranks!

Tethane wrote:
Haiiii Enlae :D don't fancy raiding anymore then? Yes from me lovely guy and great little player! Any other thoughts Officers/people.

just dont have the time to raid these days. Most of the time i play wow during the weekends atm
Eluniel
Guardian

For some reason your name sounds very familiar, but I I’m not sure where know you. Maybe it is just GDKP runs; I was there with my shaman.

Anyways, you already know people in guild and more green chat is always nice. Yes from me.

Enlae2000 wrote:
Tethane wrote:

just dont have the time to raid these days. Most of the time i play wow during the weekends atm

Awww thats a shame, I'm sure Peter would have quite liked a resto shammy for his 10 man ds runs on Thursday.

I don't think I need anymore, poke an Officer ingame for an invite and welcome to the Guild!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum