Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RDJ020

re: Nagarjuna Feral Dps Druid - Social - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?

Hi my name is Remko. I am 38 and residing in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)

Nagarjuna 85 feral combat dps nightelf druid (off spec bear). Professions: leatherworking and herbalism. Just started gearing up again. No alts, the versatile druid class has never started to bore me.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Nagarjuna/advanced

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

Started playing again a week ago after a one year break (stopped after levelling my char to 84 when Cataclysm was just out). The guild I was in (Questionable Companions) is not very active anymore. Lots of old friends stopped playing also. Thus, for socials reasons I am looking for a new guild. I expect Forsaken Enlightenment to be a fun, kind and fair guild.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

Yes that would be Clair (Clairesse / Silvereye) and Jorrit (Tonijntje / Jayda). They are two of my old guild mates and told me Forsaken Enlightenment is a fun guild, so that’s how i heard about it. Although I must say that I already was aware of the guild when I played before my break.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

I’ve been playing WOW from the very first start and joined Sunfall Templars (Twilights Hammer) which was a guild from an aquintance in Amsterdam. Later on this guild reformed with another guild to Warrior Kittens (also Twilights Hammer). With warrior kittens we raided a lot and downed all vanilla raid bosses. But after Burning Crusade lot’s of people quitted, as did I, so the guild fell apart. I came back playing just before the Wrath Of The Lich King expansion came out and also changed server to Emerald Dream, as a friend and collegue of mine played there. I joined the guild Hives of which he was a member. Had a nice time in Hives, some casual raiding and nice people. After a while there was some edrama (which i was not part of) and a group of people left Hives including me (my friends were in that group) and joined the small social guild Questionable Companions. After Cataclysm came out i levelled my char to 84 and was ready for a break again.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

I am a casual, social, kind, mature, investigative, loyal, no idiot and no edrama kind of a player.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

I am interested to apply as a social member as raiding on a regular base is impossible for me time wise. But if the possibility comes around and I am needed I gladly join a raid as well. I’m striving to get my char raid geared and will always try to get the best out of it with the means i have (think online research, gems and enchants within my budget, rotations, reforging, glyphs). If i would join a guild raid I am always well prepared, have the right addons, have no problems with following orders, would definitely cause no edrama, be dedicated and won’t be an idiot. I have raid experience as healer tree, cat dps and offtank bear.

I hope i have conviced you and aroused your interest to let me join Forsaken Enlightenment!

/hug Nagarjuna
Moombee
Enlightened

Remko!!! He was an old guild mate of mine too (i was one of the tanks in QC on my paladin back then (Reveri)). He's a great guy and always likes to help :D, he is a bit silent but when he talks he is awesome. I'd say give him a go ^^

Gl with your App Remko! Hopefully see you soon again :D

RDJ020

Thanks! Yeah would love to join you guys :D
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Yea from me, nice application, knows people in the guild already and wants to join as social so all good for me.

Baltaer
Alt

Lets get this sir in the guild!!

Also, love the new avatar Alex xD

Yes from me be nice to have you on board poke and Officer in game for an invite and welcome to the guild. Please read the last part of this page as well http://forsakenenlightenment.guildlaunch.com/custom.php?page_id=77350&gid=45872&f=868814

RDJ020

thx guys!! awesome! <3
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum