Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swickx

re: Swickx Social - DECLINED

1. What is your name, age and location?
Jakob , 16years old , Sweden , Lund.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Swickx/simple . i just wanna join on my main. I got not so good professions atm gonna leveling up them soon i think.

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
I like socials guild and raiding guilds if you need me to raid sometime i will come ofc. I expect a friendly and social raiding side.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
Yeah i know Zocrss abit in-game. I have hear in trade and of friends.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
I have been in Logic , zero gravitas . I left logic coz they was not a social guild and not so friendly. I left zero gravitas coz of they was a inactiv guild. No i got no other apps on.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
Its a social and i have heard good reputation about the guild and im sure this is the guild i like.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section. I wanna join as social.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Eluniel
Guardian

I have no bad experiences with him. He asked me about this app in-game, so he seems to care about this. Peeps please comment, if you have something to say. ^_^

More green chat is good. Yes, from me.

Harassing now 4 guild members when I specifically told you last night that you will get an answer within a week is not going to help you get a spot. Most of us have busy lives/jobs/family. We will have a decision when we have one.

Swickx

re: Re: Swickx social

So it will take some days now?

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Eluniel
Guardian

Like Jodie says here and like I have said in-game: it takes as long as it takes. Your enthusiasm started to be a bit overwhelming.

Declined due to your mis whisper to me asking if another Guild was recruiting social members, your obviously not that bothered about where you end up as long as its a lvl 25 with all the perks.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum