Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Curnamaca

re: Curnamaca DK Social app - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?

My name is Mariya, 24 years old and I'm from Bulgaria
2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald%20dream/curnamaca/advanced

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

I'am applying to join FE cause my friends are in FE too. I heard it has a friendly atmosphere with a strong social side. I don't have alot of expectations i just want to play with fun people, enjoy the game and have fun.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

Yes i know Moombee and Clairesse. They told me about the guild.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

Since i've started playing wow I've always played horde. My characters are on Emeriss and are still in the same guild as where i started 4 years back "Overpowered". It's a big Bulgarian guild with a raiding/pvp/social side.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

I think i can call myself a helpful person. I try to help if and where i can. Not that i might always be best at it but i try! I hope i'am a friendly person.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

I would like to apply for a spot as a social member.

Thanks for reading my application and i would like to hear from you all as soon as you've got time Happy)
Moombee
Enlightened

Known her for years now. Raided with her back in WOTLK we organized the bigger pugs back on Emeriss.

She's a nice person to play with and she likes to help when she can. She wanted to see what the alliance side is like since she never played it before and what better place to let her enjoy this side then in our WOW-family Happy.

I'd love to see her in the guild as a social.

Good luck with your app!

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Seems nice and Alexander has already vouched saying she is a nice person so yes from me Happy

Tethane
Guild Mistress

I would be happy to offer you a Social spot, /w any of the Officers for an invite and welcome to the Guild!

Curnamaca

A big thanks to all of you Happy[/b]
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum