View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

re: 10 man runs

Good day all.

I just want to let all know about the 10 man runs I do. It is for all Guild members, if it's 85 and geared, I want him/her in group. Even if you dont know the tactics we will explain what to do, not everyone hs done everything.

I wont compete with our main 25 man run so if you are usually raiding there I will not take that character, but take your alt instead.

I set up the dates when I know my work wont stop it. So its usually a day I am off from work. Thats why its a little now and then and not a scheduled day each week.

I will everytime see whats best raid place for us to go, hopefully it is possible to go to Firelands, but sometimes it may be bwd or bot.

I hope more and more people are willing to join and that we manage to advance into 10 man fl and maybe do some hc in bwd/bot. Which also can be fun.

I wish all who read this a nice day/night further

jadenftw
Enlightened

re: 10 man runs

Im in! I have tanks and dps available or another disc priest if given a few mins to respec and reforge
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: