Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Baltaer
Alt

re: Healer meeting

Peter, dont hijack the thread at lesat let them discuss it.

How, in anyway possible will this hurt anyone or anything.
wupas

Tuishao wrote:
Jesus christ, Do you not read. The last post was to Pob obviously, I have also said its a good idea and Just ask Jodie first before posting on the forums!.

Nothing unconstructive about it, its a good idea but ask Jodie first before posting, it should be put to an officer or Jodie first before anything like this.

I was trying to put it in a nice political non aggresive or insultive way. but it seems that doesn't work! So forget it back to straight talking. Ask Jodie first before doing anything like this.

And we just tried in a polite manner arranging a meeting if possible, but in your case i just feel every response you post is more a chance on trolling than anything.

Guardian

One of the later posts not at the beginning and Jonny is not Jodie and did he have time to pass on the message to Jodie if you was talking about it last night? Have you discussed it in full and said you where thinking of posting on the forum?. You know what Frode do w.e you want, seems you already are, nothing different from the past then is it. Just waiting for the suddenly disappearance then a "Im horde now" post if we are lucky to get one this time.

wupas

You did say run it past an officer OR jodie, and i ran it past an officer.

but if you feel that way, then regard this post as me leaving, i can't stand the fact that you're trying to voice an oppinion without being in any raids or being active in any aspect of the guild.

As for you being an officer, i never respected you in that position because of your general attitude.

COME FREAKING ON!

We started this thread about a healing discussion and now it ended in a all out flame war in disguise.... Either say something constructive about healing or GTFO!

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Yes an officer or Jodie, so the officer can pass it on to Jodie and he the same post I even said "so Jodie can put it in the calander". I Said in every post near enough its a good idea, Just go through Jodie first before posting on the forums! Then Jodie can arrange something and it can be done correctly and properly and it will work out a lot better ofc.

I really dont understand why people have continued to bitch at me for trying to be nice but also do my officer role!.

I dont know how many more times I can put this, Its a good Idea, but just go through the correct channels first atleast then Everyone who needs to be will know about it and also it will be official. Also no one could say they didn't know it was happening etc. It covers every angle that way.

wupas

Honestly Peter, look at the whole damn post and see where it went wrong before blaming us for starting this.

and your last remark at me lead me to the go at you, so it's something for something.

I really don't think you have judged this post particularly well at all peter, and this has now become more about control then open discussion.

In no way was the idea of this to take "power" or "control" away from Jodie or the Raid Leader, or in anyway to change any tactics presented

It was to be about working as a collective team and trying to improve our perfromance as a collective.

I personally felt it useful to have an agenda of what we could discuss.

Maybe it would remove any confusion that arises in the 2-3 mins we have to review:
1. If we did anything wrong
2. If we healed the right targets
3. How our mana was at the point of the wipe
4. did we use the right timing of mana tides/tranquility or raid cooldowns, or do we need to focus them at a particular point

If we have a structure in place and can limit what we need to review during wipes, it makes it better.

Of course we can just discuss it in raid time, but I personally feel that is a waste of "time on the boss" for what is effectively book keeping.

This is a forum so the discussion has been opened here.

If we cannot post anything constructive for discussion on the forum without prior permission of officers or Jodie, what is the point of even using it?

This forum then just becomes a newsletter/editorial and does not promote forethought, initiative or out of the box thinking.

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Discuss what you want on forums, no problem with that. But to arrange a Healer Meeting go through Jodie first then it is done and everything is covered that is all I have said from the start lol. Didn't say dont talk about the raid or healings on forum by all means do that, but the meeting get Jodie to sort something out before posting ok Happy.

wupas

I honestly tried toi explain it plainly for you, that this is an inquiry to the HEALERS if they are interested in a healing meeting, meaning it's not sure it's gonna happen. And in the waters of your recent posts i start to question if it was even worth posting this for the other healers to read and respond to.

But prove me wrong and write something that doesn't seem like your posts in this thread that might be either positive or constructing in some way.

Guardian

Ok I was willing to give you another chance when you joined and put the past behind us even though tbh after that you shouldn't off been re-accepted as it shows unloyalty, and lack of decency by not even letting us know you went horde till afterwards and it seems you are going out of your way to cause a reaction from me. as everyone know normally that doesn't take much. But I think im doing quite well today especially being at work with idiotic customers.

I have explained countless times it is a good idea, but to arrange any meetings go through Jodie. Now tell me how that is bad? from the start I said its a good idea! but to arrange any meetings go through Jodie first, that is all I have said.

I think now Pob understand I wasn't being un-constructive or anything well I hope so, and was just saying any meeting arrangements go through Jodie first.

Now please explain what is wrong with that?

I would rather you do things correctly, instead of not saying to you "do it properly"then you getting in trouble at a later date. Causes too much trouble for me at a later date when people say why didn't they get told and say no one told me etc.

wupas

I'm not gonna respond to you Peter because this is getting derailed too much

I am not sure I have ever thought slating a poster personally , nor reducing what was a constructive and progressive post suggestion to a flame war has ever been constructive.

Though I think this was a good idea, I am not sure I can even be arsed with it anymore.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Actually in all fairness Peter is right, so I think you all should chill out. Meetings are fine, but this hasn't be discussed with me, Jonny is not me, I'm the the GM it is your responsibly to a) Tell me b) tell and officer and wait for them to tell me (as I said not heard ANYTHING about this until now.)

After discussing it with me the next step would have been to put it up on forums, not the other way around.

I wont see you back chatting Officers, Peter is an officer and he was polite to start with but as Im sure any of you would, got a little angry after being back chatted about something he is actually RIGHT about.

I will discuss this with you on line locking thread as it really hasn't turned into anything productive.

Addition: You know just thinking about this if you did this in the workplace ie, your line manager told you to run something past the CEO before announcing it to the rest of the workforce and you responded like this............ damn you wouldnt have a job for long!!!!!! Please listen to your Officers, thats what they are there for!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Tactics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: