Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild Charter, rules and responsibilities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: Changing spec/not signing for raids EP changes

A couple of people have requested spec changes and while we really want to accommodate peoples preferred play styles issues of EP accrual putting spec changes above those that have been gearing up that spec since raids begun has come to light there for the following will happen upon spec change.

Changing specs because you want to 50% EP reduction
Changing specs because we ask 0 reduction
Changing main characters it should be at 0 ep but if the char isn't it shall be reduced to 0 EP.

We are also introducing a new rule that will state if you do not sign for raids for 3 weeks you will be demoted to member rank and have your EP reduced to ZERO, this prevents people taking a break on easier content, accruing their EP and coming back at the top of the list when the harder bosses are being tackled and automatically winning tier for example.

This way the reduction is based on the effort you have put in in the past.

Last edited by Tethane on 31-3-2011 5:37; edited 1 time in total

Jarakuel / Chris
Wanderer

re: New rule and EP adjustments!

Sounds like a really good idea, people have been extremely inactive recently, and i think they need to realise that people put aside time to do these raids. For example, sunday evenings (last night) is the only day of the week that i can see my girlfriend for the full day, and i committed to the sunday night raid. Before joining the guild i expressed how i'd sometimes only be able to make 2 raids a week, and i think since joining i've only missed 3 raids i believe (not trying to big myself up or anything).

Have a quick request, now that i'm raider rank on jarakuel, can i setup alt raids / pugs on my warrior when he dings 85, like setup a event? Obviously on a non raid night. It might help to keep people who are lvling alts but are restricted to playing their mains in raids interested in raiding on their mains. Just an idea.

Would like to hear your opinion jodie! Happy
Chris/Jarakuel

EDIT:(John has just informed me that i have to be of officer rank, so its ok about the alt raids, i might just setup pug runs outside of guild raid times)

Strings.
Wanderer

So what is the process for changing main spec then? do we just whisper an officer, do we post it on here? does it take a period of time before we can then raid with the new spec as it were?
Sycamorechaz
Fallen

Quote:
So what is the process for changing main spec then?

Tell an officer and we will edit the MS/OS page on website as well as wipe half your EP.
Quote:
does it take a period of time before we can then raid with the new spec as it were?

Nope. But if you do choose to change to dps spec and we are already full on worthy dps, you may find yourself stuck on standby or having to OS heal or vice versa for the raids.

So please think through carefully if you wish to change specs and the implications it may have for both yourself and the guild.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild Charter, rules and responsibilities All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: