View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: Soul blade for sale from GB

[Soul Blade]

Sorry to the people I promised to put this up for. I am giving guildies the first chance to buy this weapon at half AH price. The list of priority is below

Main - Raiding mainspec
Main - Raiding confirmed offspec
Main - Non raider
Alt - Raider
Alt - Non raider

I am looking for 15k for it or around about I believe they go for 30ish on the auction house.

Leave comment here or PM me, if no one responds by tomorrow 20:00 it goes to auction.

Everlightly

re: Soul blade for sale from GB

Would love it for Xandina and would be happy to pay 12k and have the gold on me now, they've dropped down a little on the AH at the moment, currently 20k buy outs
Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

re: Re: Soul blade for sale from GB

Tethane wrote:

I am looking for 15k for it or around about I believe they go for 30ish on the auction house.

Leave comment here or PM me, if no one responds by tomorrow 20:00 it goes to auction.

Can that price be in copper, that would be cool

Jarakuel / Chris
Wanderer

re: Soul Blade

Just wondering if there are still any of them left. Would be pretty interested in buying one for my alt lvl 73 warrior, already bought a epic Off-hand fist weapon BoE epic. Need something of similar quality to go with it. I'd like to offer the same as jonny, but i don't have all of the gold on me right now. I've got 8k of it or maybe 9k, but will obviously be grinding for the rest A.S.A.P. If there is still one going, can you please reserve it for me, unless ofcourse someone else needs it for a main / raiding alt. Thankyou Happy xxx

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: