View previous topic :: View next topic  
Everlightly

re: The Chaos of the Chaos orb

Ok, i'm more for that fact that I found chaos orbs a little annoying that they are bind of pickup but I though to myself, this could be a blessing in disguise.

If you professions don't allow you to make anything with chaos orbs, you can't roll on them, which is good.

But what I thought we could ask is for all the players that are willing to roll on them and get a collection ready if they can make items that would benifit the guild.

For example, someone with blacksmithing could round up a few then the players that need something crafting can ask that player to make something for them if they get the rest of the mats.

Dirk has very kindly made a awesome belt for me via collecting some orbs, and arranging something like on the forums for peeps would be useful.

So if you have a few chaos orbs that you would be willing to donate, pop a reply to this, also if you need/want something making pop a post up here and hopefully someone will be able to make it for you.
Evilneo

I got 8 on my pala, working on BS atm, will poke when I've enough skills to make gear :< If I have some extras and the guy who need an item provide me the rest of the mats I can make it for free! :P

Ouwetank
Enlightened

iam also collecting them for guildies. thats for blacksmithing then. if any one needs something just give me a shout and ill reservated some for you

I am collecting them for dreamcloth as well, I have crafted what I need so my cooldowns are now available for guild members.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: