View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: Raid changes from now until Cata IMPORTANT!

It has been decided amongst the Officers that the Guild 10 man team deserves a proper pop at Heroic LK before the end of WOTLK. I also think this is very important for Guild moral and in all fairness I dont see the signs for 25 man necessary to progress any further in the short space of time we have left.

Therefore below will be the schedule from this Wednesday, there is still one 25 man in there per week and the plan is to block this 2 weeks out for a LK kill. If he dies quicker, 25 mans will be put back into the schedule.

I hope you all understand why this is being done, feel free to PUG 25 mans if you wish and are not selected for the 10 man team. Any questions about the team should be directed to Anakes/Envisi/Yessum who will be raid leading this group.

Wed 17th Nov RS 25
Sun 21st Nov ICC10 LK
Mon 22nd Nov ICC10 LK
Wed 24th Nov RS 25
Sun 28th Nov ICC10 LK
Mon 29th Nov ICC10 LK
Wed 1st Nov RS 25
Sun 5th Nov ICC10 LK
Mon 6th Nov ICC10 LK

Thurgon<FE>

re: Re: Raid changes from now until Cata IMPORTANT!

Tethane wrote:

Mon 29th Nov ICC10 LK
Wed 1st Nov RS 25
Sun 5th Nov ICC10 LK
Mon 6th Nov ICC10 LK

/pokes Jodie

*whispers that the last 3 dates are in december*

wink
Bennied
Enlightened

I was wondering... in all fairness I would expect a primary group to be formed? That group will probably be as versatile as possible and consist of different classes and mainly formed with officers (high dps and lots of experience).

I do agree this might be a good change of scenery, but looking at the practical side (and ofc my own ability to become KS on hc), will there also be a second group? We have been able to gather at least 20 man for icc 25 since I joined, so I would expect that a second group can be formed also.

I'm afraid I don't have the neccessary knowledge of all members in the guild yet to know if there are enough tanks, healers and officers to fill a second group... are there?

Practically I also understand that the primary group must be filled before the second one can be. Logistics I call that. wink

I'm saying this just to warn people.. don't go pugging just yet. Talent enough in our guild I think. If we are to be pugging I would like members to still consider teaming up. If no officers or experienced persons to lead the raid, I will if needed. Have lead icc 10 just once before, but we did become ks and I have experience at it.

Hope you don't mind me asking these questions. Since my questions are to be directed to Anakes/Envisi/Yessum, these questions are as well I guess. tongue out
Everlightly

We did have a squad of around 12-13 people that did the 10 man raids and cleared all the way to LK on heroic.

At the moment although i'm yet to confirm this with peter I think it would be made up of players who made up that team. obvisously if there is a mass amount of signs for this there maybe the possibliy of something for the others to do while this is going on, we'll have to wait and see
Bennied
Enlightened

Quote:
the Guild 10 man team

Yeah reading between the lines I did expect there was a 10 man steady group in the guild. Thats why I responded as quickly as I did (o wait i'm always quick on forum), tomorrow is reset-day, so the longer I wait organizing a decent 'pug' the less chance some familiar great players haven't done it yet. I will log on later today and see the developments and signs.
Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

after the RS 25 (which should be over in under an hour) are the 10mans going out to play, or are they just happening on sunday/monday?

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Just on Sunday and Monday, I think we should see how it goes this week and if alterations need to be made can happen next Happy

good thing to do, gl there in 10m LK HC! but you should try it on 25man also!

oh i forgot to log in Asmodae here :]

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Bennied
Enlightened

Tethane wrote:
Just on Sunday and Monday, I think we should see how it goes this week and if alterations need to be made can happen next Happy

I was glad to see that a second group was put on the calender at the end of the week, but can't help feel a little disappointed to be honest. Was afraid this might happen. I will not try and speak for the rest of the guild, but the choice for me was: wait until sunday 20.30 to find out if there is a second group, or, pug it and get saved and not being able to raid with our guildmates. Loyal basterd that I am, waited offcourse.

Would like to suggest to do RS 25 like planned on wednesday but also form both groups on that day too. Filling up the first group will never be a problem, but I do find it socialy better to make filling the second group a priority too. Moving it up to wednesday will give that group more space/time to get a decent group together... with or without 100% guildmates (do hope with!!). I do understand that filling a second group at the beginning of the week, might reduce the chance of the first group ability to have a full group if (and thats a big if for reliable players) a player can't make it for continuations.

Hope you don't mind me suggesting this...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: