This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucus.

re: Social Application - ACCEPTED

Questions for all applicants:

1. What is your name, age and location?

My name is Tom I’m 12 and live in York

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)

My characters name is Lucus he is a level 80 hunter his main spec is BM and my secondary spec is marksman his professions are engineering and mining both level 450.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Lucus

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

Haven’t played on wow for over 6 months but want to get play again with cataclysm coming up. Like to join a social guild with a chance of a bit of raiding .

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

Yes, know a lot of old lunar eclipse members including my dad ( Droone)

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

I’ve been in Steelbloom which then turned to lunar eclipse got removed from lunar eclipse because went offline for a few months because got bored of the icc content and was busy at school with my sats.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

A social young member.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

I’m interested in becoming a social member

(Droone “ Tom has been playing WOW as long as me. He raided with Steelbloom and Mivi and cleared nearly all of the bc content. Raided in Nax and Uld but he lost interest with the constant need to upgrade gear. Would like to be a social member with the coming of catacylism”)

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Meridana

hey tom!
Nice to see you back again!

Hopefully will see you soon in fe, good luck with the app:)

greets Meri

p.s still got that awesome pet? :P
Toofles the Great

Well what can I say, considering his age he's more mature than Jim :P
But seriously, never seen him being a retard (as all young ones sometimes are) in any chat.

Guardian

Mmmm bit young but if people say you are mature and what not, but not a good advert saying you was in steelbloom... and mentioning Mivi's name (shudder).

Lots of people join again just before a major patch or expansion which tbh annoys the hell out of me! causes extreme lag and a lot more drain on the servers for players who have been playing all the way through without abandoning people because they got bored. Whats to say you will not get bored again in a couple of months and leave wow again?

Toofles the Great

Tuishao wrote:
Mmmm bit young but if people say you are mature and what not, but not a good advert saying you was in steelbloom... and mentioning Mivi's name (shudder).

Lots of people join again just before a major patch or expansion which tbh annoys the hell out of me! causes extreme lag and a lot more drain on the servers for players who have been playing all the way through without abandoning people because they got bored. Whats to say you will not get bored again in a couple of months and leave wow again?

I like Mivi <3
No jokes, he's a good guy Happy

*totally off-topic*

Your Droones son and I have already spoken to Dad about you Happy Would be happy to offer you a trial social spot!

Last edited by Tethane on 18-1-2012 18:07; edited 2 times in total

Wizzboshing

Agree with tit comment!

Welcome along matey Happy

Mivi (if this the Shadow Priest) in my mind is a schizo - or played by 2 people. had one run in where they ninjad all the cloth in a toc25, and another icc where they were really pleasant to play with.

Toofles the Great

Can't be he doesn't ninja stuff, yet he has strict rules about items Happy Can't say I like it, but can't just hate him for not being "a normal raid leader" :o

Thanks for that Jodie. Will let him know.
Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

Tehmaster wrote:
Can't be he doesn't ninja stuff, yet he has strict rules about items Happy Can't say I like it, but can't just hate him for not being "a normal raid leader" :o

this is the schizo thing, defo ninja'd cloth drops from a ToC25 (pre ICC) but when i did icc they had a raft of rules, defo the same character, maybe not the same player perhaps

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: