This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Hothunterzz Marksmanship Hunter Raiding App - DECLINED

Questions for all applicants:

Q1. What is your name, age and location?
A1. My name is Aidan, i am 17 years old and from Scotland.

Q2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
A2. My characters name is Hothunterzz, level 80 Hunter, Marksmanship specced and my Proffessions are Enchanting and Mining.. though i will be changing mining for JC or LW. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Hothunterzz

Q3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
A3. I am applying to Forsaken Enlightenment as i would love to contribute to clearing as much content as possible with the Guild while having a laugh or two at the same time..

Q4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
Q5. I heard about the Guild from a few friends and through they're Recruitment in Trade and the Forums.

Q5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
Q6. Other Guilds which i have been in before were Apotheosis, Eternity and Arctic Vikings..and i currently do not have any other applications pending with other Guilds.

Q6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
A6. I will bring a Friendly Attitude willing to help anyone in need, i am Honest, Generous and Loyal, and have a good amount of Knowledge of the Game and the classes i have chosen to play.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

Questions for raiders only:

Q1.What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?
A1. My raiding spec is Marksmanship 7/57/7, and my Duel spec is also Marksmanship 0/53/16 for pvp, i preffer to play Marksmanship because i find it easier and more comfortable to play with.. and i also do alot more Dps with Marksmanship.

Q2.How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
A2.I keep myself up to date on the latest developments of my class by contacting fellow friends who are experts in the game and visiting websites such as Elitist Jerks.

Q3.Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?
A3.My talent build 7/57/7 i have chosen because it's currently the best build for Marksmanship in pve and it allows me to dish out alot of Dps which i could not do with other certain talent builds, my current Glyphs are Glyph of Killshot, Glyph of Serpent Sting and Glyph of Chimera Shot.

Q4.Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.
A4. I do have control of my time and if i sign for a raid i guarantee i will be available until the raid ends.

Q5.When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?
A5. I am available to raid weekdays from 18:00-23:00 / 0:00 and on Weekends i should be able to make any raids scheduled.

Q6.What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
A6. I like to use Omen, Recount, DBM, Zug Zug Huntar, OmniCC and oRA2 etc..

Q7.What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
A7. Currently my raiding experience is..
Onyxia10/25 Cleared
EoE10/25 Cleared
ToC10/25 Cleared
Cleared some of Ulduar and Naxx
ICC10 11/12 (Lich King Killed)
ICC10 HC 3/12 (LD, Gunship and Rotface)
ICC25 10/12
RS10 Cleared

Q8.What raids do you believe you are geared for?
A8. I believe i am Geared for ICC10/25 HC and RS10/25 at the moment.

Q9.Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
A9. I have completed alot of Raid Achievements and some Hardmodes and i would love to try more in the near future.

Some difficult scenarios

Q1.An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?
A1. I would take in whatever advice given and go through with what was given to me after some Research and see if it improved my play.

Q2.An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?
A2. I would Congratulate the player who won the roll and hope it drops next week

Q3.In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?
A3. I stay on standby until the Raid Leader needs me.

Q4.After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?
A4. I accept they're comment on my performance and give them an explanation to why it is better or worse.

Q5.We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?
A5. Aslong as they're is some progression happening i continue with the raid and work to pay my repair bill afterwards.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Everlightly

In Q5 you say recruitment via trade.

We never use trade for recruitment, you got the right guild?

Oh my mistake, saw Recruitment on Forums

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Aye been a while since we used trade to recruit lol

re: Hothunterzz Marksmanship Hunter Raiding Application

Lich King 25man Cleared Happy

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Sorry in the delay in getting back to you, myself and my Officer other half have been away on hols, if you can bear with us for another couple of days we will have an answer for you!

Okay, thanks Happy

Okay, thanks Happy

Hey, hope you haven't forgot about me

was just wondering what's the verdict?

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Im very sorry about the delay, I have been so busy recently its hard to get time to do these things, we were considering your application but unfortunatly we have had one of our regular raiders come back from a break which means we wouldnt be able to offer you a raid spot at this time. Im really sorry it has taken so long for you to get an answer and I hope you find a lovely plave on ED to call your home.

Okay, thanks for your time

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: