This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Deathoption, Resto/ Feral (tank), Druid - ACCEPTED

Questions for all applicants:

1. What is your name, age and location?
Ben, 29,5 , Netherlands (my bro is Robert, 16, Netherlands)

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions?
Deathoption, lv 80, druid, resto/feral (tank), JC/Min

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your
expectations from the guild?
I am in need of a new raiding/social guild. I’m a game addict, but hardcore gaming wow isn’t my thing yet, so I like the combination. Heard FE is just that.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
Some old guildies just applied to FE: Marxua, Zenjucy, Cassium

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
Our guild has had troubles with keeping the hardcore players. It has come to a point where more than one thought it would be wise to look elsewhere.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
Im an oldy, I like raiding and im social. Know what to do and will learn it if I don’t.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
Raiding

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?
I’m a resto druid. My healing gear is best atm, but my OS-tanking gear is almost as good.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
I go to wowwiki, wowhead… but mainly I have contacts with some great druidhealers and tanks for advice…. If needed.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?
I haven’t chosen this talentbuild tbh, my bro did. Now that you mention it, it is about time I take a close look at it again. It is good enough to heal icc25/rs25 and at least tank icc10.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.
I’m 29 so my boss and girlfriend have some control over my time. wink For the rest I’m an addict so got lots of time to play.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?
Looked at your schedule beforehand ofc. I’m used to raiding on Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, Monday (if needed). I’m a busy man, fitting into my schedule will depend sometimes. But that is where why bro comes in handy. He’s a KS too.

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
Am afraid I don’t like addons… but they are necessary. Healbot, DBM, Omen, Recount, Vamp, Vamp arrow, Decursive, quartz/

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
I healed them all.. my tanking experience goes to Sindragosa.

What raids do you believe you are geared for?
All

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
Yes, got marr, gun, fester. Here to try if needed, I like achievements.

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?
Great!!!! Any advice I will take and even ask for it. If for some reason I haven’t figured out last developments myself, this is the way to improve yourself.

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?
… lootrulez should be made clear beforehand. Making it completely subjective does not have my preference. Depends on the group though. If 25 players are there like every week. It is in the best interest of the whole group to pull all gears up to a maximum.

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?
Hard one… here to raid, but I understand the aspect of raidleading. Have lead in all the guilds I’ve been in. I would talk to raidleader and discuss the possibility of joining next time. Don’t think you can keep guildies if they will be benched all the time and also do appreciate a timely notice if possible.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?

Getting 10 man in sinc with tactics is much easier than getting 25 players to know all tactics. That will costs time and patience of all raidmembers. I used to whisper players during raids and after and ask if that knew why the failed/wiped. If not I could explain what the problem was and how to correct… I’m all for guildprogress. If I wipe or fail and I don’t know why… I will ask for a comment myself. wink If it is not called for or untrue the conversation might be short, if he or she thinks I could have done better, I’m very curious to know why. (and might know it myself)

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?
Individual and raidprogress takes time and patience… and yes money too. At a certain point G doesn’t really matter anymore does it. wink

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Bennied

re: If I'm not home.

I'm just curious.. what class is FE looking for the most?

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Many thanks for your application, we have dicussed within the Officers and we feel it would be unfair to our current druid tank/healers to recruit another, we are just a bit full on that class and spec at the moment.

It was however a great application we just dont think we can furfil your ingame needs for raiding at the moment.

Good luck with finding a new home on ED!

Deathoption

re: heya

Hey Tethane,

If there enought druid healers there are enough druid healers. I understand. How active are your locks? Got a 3200- lock called Bennied. Al questions would be answered the same, except this is my main: destro specced.

grz

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Being a lock myself we always have one, there are another 2 raiding locks. Can I ask before we consider you if you could log out in your PVE gear. Many thanks.

And can you answer the questions for your lock as well please.

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?

Heya... think my spec is on pve atm. I can answer every question u have offcourse, like lock-talking:

1) What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?
--> My main raidingspec is Destro (at the moment) and my duel spec is affl pvp. Why? Cause my brothers likes playing pvp. To be honest I've been thinking of getting a pve duel spec too. I'm used to playing with affl and destro and never really tried demo. I don't really have a preference and will switch to any spec that has the highest dps for me.

2) How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
--> Normal sites like wowhead and wowwiki give much information in a good way. For a lock the warlock's den is also handy. But to be honest, most info comes from some good locks on our server i have in friendlist. For most of my questions i will ask them first. I'm constantly trying to improve myself and getting other locks advice and wisdom helps.

3) Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?
-->Wish i could give u an educated answer here... my talents and glyphs are like this, cause it seems they give the highest dps. Am afraid i would switch it in a heartbeat if i thought another combi would give me a boost. wink

Been away for a week for work... was doing my homework just before i left. Im not sure my current gear and gems is the best combination anymore. I am a spellpower junky atm. Being destro i've always aimed for spellp, crit and haste.

My gear is annoying the crap out of me too... I have two pvp-item that just cannot be replaced by anything other than icc+-gear and just need one more mark for last sanc and dps boost.

What else can I tell you, love playing a lock and know a lot about it, but as i look at your gear... i am a little undergeared. I would understand if you wouldnt find me a great addition gearwise, but i make up for it in presence, skill and a sence of humor. wink And trust me in a month or two when all gear now will become absolete quick... i will rule the lockworld. :D The rest of the locks got a headstart, been playing for like 1,5 years now and not for 5.

If you are looking at my gear and have recommondations I would welcome it.

(Any chance my druid can join the social branch of FE? He's becoming a bit lonely)

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

The Lock bennied......

I say yes, especially as social nothing wrong with that you let me goto VoA on my druid with my low gearscore (Whatever it was) and then when I won the item gave it to me fair and square even though the other druid QQ'd because I did feck all dps (but thats because I died straight away as no one else was hitting the orbs! Idiots and he was in Tier10 already -.- loot whore)

But yea from me just let people have a look at this 2moz or later and probably send you an invite as social.

Hahaha sounds like me! wink Even for voa I recruit players with high gs first and than when applications are low, I keep up the pug-moral by also accepting some lower geared players who i know will be compensated by overgeared players. :D That probably meant there were also druids in the group that did not need any gear (like him if your right). Balance things out. wink My only goal in voa is getting the frost quick and clean. Good to hear u appreciated it. haha
As soon as i have downloaded the new patch Its voa-time again. But darn this takes a long time.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Still in 100% pvp gear Happy can you log out in pve gear so I can have a look purelease!

Hmm sorry, your timing must be awesome. Will text my brother again. He probably wanted to play in the meanwhile.

deathoption

I can't reply on the druid thread but a good site also might be: www.restokin.com It has fully been updated for 4.0 and what to come. Compared to a lock the changes for a druid are huge... had to get to used to it. No more nourish but wild growth and other buttons... scary. :D

See my status has changed to accepted...

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

I whispered you earlier and you didnt response asking if you still wanted to join, guess you was busy.

Yeah that certainly is a possibility. Another one is that my brother was playing. He's more of a do-er and less of a talker. I have sent him a text message to respond to any forsaken enlightenment person. :D Between my brother and me, we will be on all day (not all the time on Bennied) wink You will get used to the idea of two players, all my wow-friends have.. some ask 'Is this Ben' and some automatically assume no response means its Robert. Sorry for the inconvience. Did talk to Wizzbosh this morning and did a random with Everstorm lol.

And to answer your question: Yeah we still want join!!!!

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Ah, I have seen this and I must admit this is a bit of an issue, we do not like people account sharing in FE, this is a security issue really and also whats stopping him breaking guild rules, not his account not his problem if you see what I mean. The reputation of FE is a primary concern of mine anything to damage that I aim to avoid, can we talk further about this when you are next on please.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: