This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marxua

re: Application; Marxua, 80 mage - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?
-My name is Mark, im 26 years old and live in Holland.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
-Marxua, level 80 gnome mage, can play all raidspeccs, main aracne.
Tailoring 450, (382/405)
Enchanting 450 (290/296)
maxed out and fully trained cook fisherman and medic on the side.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Marxua

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
-Im applying here mainly to find a good social place to hang around and do some great raids on top of that.
My previous guild sadly had to resign from raiding because of the lack of players, it is social now and since i would still want to see more from the game im looking a for a nice place to house me.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
-Quite a few it seems, alot of people i know from Lunar, my girlfriend Weja, some ppl i met at random places and a gnome i have been flirting with, /tar wizzbosh /dance.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
-I have been in just one guild, 2 if you include the remake of that guild. I started out in Steelbloom at low level and raided tbc there, at wotlk this converted into Lunar Eclipse, in Lunar i was one of the leaders and sadly we recently had decide to let the raids go, and go social, im personally still eager to get further into the game then i previously could.
At the moment i am still in LEC, to handle some last business, but i already announced there; i will most likely leave for another guild, i hope its not a problem that i will remain there untill i have been accepted elsewhere, prefferably here ofc ;) i have not applied anywhere else.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
-A nice active and social player, capable of good dps, good understanding of fights with 2 years of raidleading experience, although im capable of leading id prefer to take that to the background and just be the one that follows orders, but if needed ill be there.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
-Both plz

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?

-I started out in tbc as fire and its what i like most, however arcane is such insane "easy" dps that i went arcane for mainspecc when ulduar came, im capable of playing both, geared for both aswell but i have recently started to do some arenas aswell and im hoping to keep one of my speccs for pvp, so i lost my firebuild now.
raidspecc: arcane
duelspecc: arcane pvp

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?

-Mainly with wowpatchnotes, some elitistjerks, some general wow-searchsites.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?

-*tina turner walks to stage, tune fades in* "Simply the best!"
I test and try alot of builds just for the fun of it, but there is always one where you end up..

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.

-Yes, will never be an issue.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?

-I could raid any day of the week, very likely you will find me online in the afternoon and evenings.

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?

-Dbm, omen, decursive, hudmap, raidachiever, nugminipet.

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?

-Mage is limited to dps so in each of these raids i was dps, i have done all the prewotlk raids, either at lvl 70 or at lvl 80, ill go a bit deeper into lvl 80 raids, starting with naxx i have been leading all these raids several times for my previous guild.

naxx 10/25, both cleared in naxx days
eoe10/25, both cleared in naxx days
voa10/25, both cleared
os 10/25, both cleared 3d version.
ulduar 10/25, 10 man: cleared in ulduar days, done all hardmodes except yogg1, 25man: at 8/14
toc10/25, both cleared in toc days
togc10/25, 10 man: insanity cleared, 25 man: 2/5 cleared
onyxia10/25, both cleared
icc10/25 10 man: 11/12 heroic, have glory of the icc10 raider, 25man: 10/12 normal
rs10/25, both cleared, havent seen the heroics yet.

What raids do you believe you are geared for?

-I should be close to being capable of encountering anything the game has to offer i think.

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?

-I raid for the sense of achievement, so i love hardmodes as my raidhistory might display, would be very much interested in going for more or to relive them moment Happy

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?
-Errr.. its arcane; 3 buttons some cooldowns and stack haste... ;) open to suggestions ofc always looking for the perfect tweak.

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?

-I dont play for loot, i play for achieving stuff with a group and the sensastion of downing a hard fight, if loot is awarded to another player its just as good, still team effort and it all adds up. Next boss please.

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?

-I will most likely ask for what reason it was and if i should change/improve somewhere after the raid has ended, in the meanwhile ill be on standy ready for action, if not ill let it be known.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?

-hmm im pretty good at foreseeing problems, i will most likely not respond at all.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?

-Well raiding need persistance, ive grown used to wiping, the costs and the feeling you get when you wipe alot, in all honesty everyone will get a bit frustrated, but ill always try to keep the spirit up..

Thanks for reading my application and hope to meet ingame, my apologies for the crummy layout but the copying messed it up a bit.

Hopefully untill soon, Mark

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Chausie

"im pretty good at foreseeing problems"

You can tell the future!

Nah thats a bit of an overstatement, id need 5 more talentpoints to do that ;)

Wizzboshing

Woop!

My smexy gnome dancer has applied!! Mark is an awesome guy and would be a welcome addition here!

Good luck hun!

/hug

This guy is one of the most awesome players in the game. And I love him. He even said "gz" when I got boosted at LK25.
We need him.

marxua wrote:
Nah thats a bit of an overstatement, id need 5 more talentpoints to do that ;)

That's less cool but at least you were honest

Love this man! A hell of a raider and a great guy aswell. Always friendly helpfull and you can have a good laugh with him. Good luck on your app marx!
Aaltsje
Wanderer

Mark! It's gd to see your app here.. But ah well, I already knew you were a smart guy ofc! wink And indd, he's just very helpful, friendly and peaceful. I've been in his raids and even with all the chaos he remained very cool and calm. He's just a great raider and a great social player as well, whom I would love to have as a guildie again. Sooo gl on the app! Happy

Bennied

re: ... close to spamming

I'm almost spamming these forums, but here to keep checking status.

One of the nicest en best players i know!! Everyone in his previous guild would back me up on that remark.. and that's saying a lot. GL m8.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Nice application sorry for taking so long to reply, I have been super busy with work and get myself ready to move.

The application is great and you seem to be very popular with your ex guildies which is good enough for me, you are also at a level where we can slot you straight in ICC25 heroics and I believe you will perform very well.

We would like to offer you a trial spot within FE, please contact a Officer or myself in game for an invite! Welcome!

kguild19

re: re: Application; Marxua, 80 mage - ACCEPTED

hey m8..gz on getting in look forward to seeing you

Rawr! Welcome buddy!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: