This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HuntDaz - ED

re: Huntdaz - BM/MS Social - DECLINED

1. What is your name, age and location?
My Name is Dessie (Daz) Owens

I am 18 Years old

I am from Northern Ireland

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions?

My Character is a level 64 Hunter with a spec mainly BM but i switch to Marksmanship from time to time; His name is Huntdaz. His professions are Leather Working and Skinning.

Armory:
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Huntdaz

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

I have decided to apply for Forsaken Enlightenment because i have recently started playing again; with expectations to play as much as i can and to make new friends along the way.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

I have 2 friends already in the guild and they have gave good reviews about it and would recommend it as a good guild to get my going again. Their names are Wolfmind and Lastride

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

I have been in a range of guilds through my time playing WoW. These include Valour (Emerald Dream), Lost and Found (Emerald Dream; Now Disbanded), These 2 guilds spring to mind because they are my favourite. The reason for leaving the guild Valour was because of the lack of social capability which the guild has. I prefer a more fun guild where you are not looked down on as being someone who is ineligible for events which the guild is hosting (With Exceptions of coarse.) I have no other applications pending for any other guilds.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

Some of the special qualities which i hope to bring to Forsaken Enlightenment are the ambition to bring laughs and giggles to the members of the guild; also i have a serious side which can be looked as bad and good; But when it comes to sorting something out i will really put my head to it; This may include things like tasks i have been gave and/or problems which have arose.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

I would like to be social for the time being; but would like to raid when im at level 80.

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?
I currently have no raiding Spec. But if i had to pick one it would have to be marksmanship; this is because of the dps which it can output; which may reflect on the downing bosses.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
Yes; I tend to read blizzard patch notes and i watch a lot of up-to-date Youtube videos of hunters; for example Tribunalxhunter on youtube. I also read a lot of things on MMO-Champion which relate to hunters in general.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?

My glyphs and talents will tend to change as i level so i will not comment on them. I prefer levelling with Beast Mastery. But for DPS i do like to use Marksmanship. I tried Survival and i strongly disliked it.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
Deadly Boss Mods
Recount
But i hope to find more for hunters.

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
I have raided on a paladin in Naxx and OS; but due to family crises' i had to stop and look after family members.

What raids do you believe you are geared for?
N/A

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
I have not; but i would like to try in the future.

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?
I would feel happy; because i am being helped out and been gave advice on improving my character. I would thank them a lot and begin work on the changes.

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?

I get over it and learn from my mistakes and begin to raid a lot more and be there on time and help out with getting the raid together and hope for the item to drop again.

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?

I raise the problem with the Raid leader and ask why this is going on and if i get an answer with problems which i have; then i will work to fix those problems so i can be picked for the next raid.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?

I would keep all opinions to myself and learn from my mistake; but if the comment was dreadful and abusive i would report them to the guild leader.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?

I would feel like i need to improve my performance and help motivate the other raid members. I would also give some advice to people who need it so they are not stuck.

Thanks for reading my Application. If you need more information; Please do not be afraid to ask.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
WolfmindRift

Hi,

I would like to confirm that I do know Daz from In game. Like Lastride (who joined the guild last night) we were all in the same guild back in the day.

Daz has good knowledge of the game and knows the classes he plays very well.

Thank you
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Cool I like your application its nice to read not too much info but enough.
Well you seem quite nice and Haven't heard anything bad about you and so far as before wolf is a decent player in the guild nice and friendly and helpful so social is cool by us, when the raid thing comes around we will get to that but as you know quite fun atm but your not 80 yet so Happy no need to worry about that yet.

HuntDaz - ED

Hey Thanks Tuishao.

I currently having some computer problems which i am sorting out as we speak. (Writing this in Safe Mode xD)

But ill back on soon!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Well let us know when you are back and if you would still like to join, then we can discuss the application properly with everyone else's questions etc.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Im going to decline this app until you are back in game, pop a post up here when you are ready to be considered again.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: