This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Guild application zenjucy - ACCEPTED

Questions for all applicants:

Q1. What is your name, age and location?
A1. hey im mike 19years old and life in the netherlands.

Q2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
A2.
name: zenjucy
level: 80
class: druid
spec: feraltank and balance
prof: herbalism and skinning and cooking 450
link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Zenjucy

name:monori
level:80
class:hunter
spec:MM and survival
prof:alchemy
link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Monori

monori and zenjucy are my main raiding chars, i got more chars but then this list would be a char list instead of a application :P

Q3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
A3.i heard from friends (aaltsje and meridana) that Forsaken Enlightment is a fun social guild with serious raiding and i would like to join that.

Q4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
A4. i know aaltsje, meridana and ateiwiux and i already met tethane.

Q5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

A5.in the start of WOTLK i was game maniacs and that guild fell apart becuase the family that was leading the guild decided to stop or play somewhere else.
after that i found lunar eclipse wich i really enjoyed but a lot of friends are leaving lately and raids are going the wrong way. i dont have any applys pending to other guilds at the moment.

Q6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
A6. i can bring my skills and share my proffesions and i believe im a fun player wich helps friends.

Q7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
A7. applying for social member but i will also answer the raiding qeustions because i would like the be a part of that one day if the spots are open for any of my classes.

Questions for raiders only:

Q1. What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?
A1.druid got feral tank and balance spec. i prefer to play as feral because i like it alot.
same counts for my hunter MM spec wich got survival as offspec.

Q2.How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
A2.comparing with other players on spec playstyle etc. i also check my dps after the fight if i did well.

Q3.Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?
A3. i compared the talents build and glyphs and i choose those i think that are the best.

Q5.Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.
A5. yes i can guarantee that.

Q6. When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?
A6. the raiding schedule fits perfectly in my schedule i can join every night.

Q7.What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
A7. omen, DBm, recount.

Q8. What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
A8. this 1 counts for zenjucy.
Not much in vanila as I came to official too late.
Tbc- all raids cleared
nax -10/25 cleared
os -10/25 cleared
eoe -10/25 cleared
ulduar - 11bosses on 10m, 7 bosses on 25.
toc -10/25 cleared
togc-10 cleared, 0 bosses on 25
icc -10 12/12 on 25 i did 10/12.

Q9. What raids do you believe you are geared for?
A9. up to icc10/25 hc.

Q10.Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
A10. i completed icc 10m kingslayer achievment. and i tryed several others wich are pretty tough but doable. i got ''been waiting along time for this10m'' on hunter.

Some difficult scenarios

Q1. An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?
A1. always open for suggestions and i think we all learn every day.

Q2.An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?
A2. to bad, better luck next time. everone plays for fun and wants gear so i wont flip out if i lost a item.

Q3In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?
A3. i would whisper the raidleader and hope we can solve it.

Q4. After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?
A4. talk to him and if we cant work things out talk to a officer and hope we can solve the problem. there could be reasons why i performed bad.

Q5. We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?
A5. a bit depressed ofcourse but i choosed for it so just fight threw it and make sure i got enough money for the repairs.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

back pre-FE Zenjuicy was a regular pug tank and RL. Was a nice guy, and dealt with several drama's quite well.

Toofles the Great

He's a walking drama himself :\
Go die Mike.
He's just pretending he knows me to get into the guild :P

Lol, shush Lukas.. We love Mike! Happy I only have positive things to say about him really. He's a very laid back kinda guy and very friendly. Also he's a great player and he has a multiple persons mammoth.. As I'm sure Jodie remembers from our tour of Northrend! wink Anyway, gl on the app!

Everlightly

Hey Zen, just talking this through will some fellow officers, GM is currently away for a few more days, hope to get back to u shortly
Everlightly

Hey Zen my fellow officers and I have decided to offer a trial.

I'll be online tonight so will the others so just contact an FE member and ask for an officer
kguild19

re: re: Guild application zenjucy.

Best of luck escaping luanr eclipse mate..

good luck on application

re: oops

never saw ^^ lawl...gz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: