This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vidar 123

re: Jekwow - Hunter good hunter dps - want raids - DECLINED

<My name is Vidar and im from Norway.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Jekwow
Im going much and good dps.

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
I apply becuase i want a guild, who is good in icc where i can get gear.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

I left guild cus i did not want to be in the guild because they did not like me

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
I do good dps as hunter dps. caan do 6k dps, and i do much sometiems.

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?

i play markmann

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?

I see after Munken.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?

I choose them vus everyone is say that i need to be markmann

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
wupas

There's alot of questions and answers lacking in that application.

And this one just makes me wonder.
Quote:
3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
I apply becuase i want a guild, who is good in icc where i can get gear.

you say you do good dps, 6k these days is not that good, with our current hunters doing 12k+

You also haven't filled out all the raiding parts of the application.
I'm also concerned at your understanding of english as your application seems very brief and in very broken english

Your also missing every enchant possible and using old tbc gems,

Before applying to any end game raiding guild i'ld strongly recommend making sure your gear is enchanted and gemmed to the highest quiality

But i'm afraid at this moment there is no space in FE for you, and very sure all the officers will agree
Crossless
Wanderer

NO on my part.good day!

Have to agree with my fellow officers i'm afraid. A very poor app in my opinion, ok so your english may not be the best, however thats no excuse for some of the answers you have given in particular the one about gear. You will not get into any end game raiding guilds with that type of attitude to be honest. Although gear is important for prosgreesion, we at FE regard the taking part and frienndship of the guild higher than gear, and I'm sure its the same elsewhere. As Everlightly says above, when applying to guilds you need to ensure you sell yourself as best as possible, even if your gear isn't great, gem and enchant it so it at least looks like you are making the effort. Unfortunatley this is a no from me, good luck in the future.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Sherawr
Guardian

Have to agree with my fellow officers i'm afraid. A very poor app in my opinion, ok so your english may not be the best, however thats no excuse for some of the answers you have given in particular the one about gear. You will not get into any end game raiding guilds with that type of attitude to be honest. Although gear is important for prosgreesion, we at FE regard the taking part and frienndship of the guild higher than gear, and I'm sure its the same elsewhere. As Everlightly says above, when applying to guilds you need to ensure you sell yourself as best as possible, even if your gear isn't great, gem and enchant it so it at least looks like you are making the effort. Unfortunatley this is a no from me, good luck in the future.

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Decline, thank you for taking the time to make an "application" it is such a shame you didnt take the time to read.

Raid spots are kinda all full atm especially hunters, and your title is just a big no from the start sorry. Also if you want to apply as a raider why did you not fill out any raider questions?.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: