This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Celentydruid

re: Feral druid application - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location? My name is Bjørn, and my age is 16. And im from Norway.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.) My characters name is Celenty, lvl80 Feral (DPS) Druid. My professions is Herbalism and Inscription.
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Celenty

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild? I recently imigrated to this server, and the reason was that i wanted to play with Neìj, Stolt and Artan, ( Magnus, Olaf and Kim ) and try something new, Alliance! And i've heard a lot about you guys from Kim and Magnus, and i think its the perfect guild for me. I expect a serious, social and hardcore guild.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us? Yes,I do! My real life friends Magnus, Olaf and Kim! Happy

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds? I've been in the guild Tainted on Defias Brotherhood as Horde. A 10man ICC raiding guild. i left because i got tired of PvE, and had a little break for like 3 months.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment. I'm going to bring some good laughs and a lot of commitment, and Well, In raids I know what I'm doing and how to do it.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section. Raiding.

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why? My raidingspecc is feral DPS. And my offspecc is feral tank. I prefer feral DPS because its the specc i've always been and enjoy the most.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this? when its patch release, i always read the patchnotes to see if there is anything I have to change within my rotation, or specc if needed to get maximum DPS.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those? i did a search on Google! : )

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time. Yes, if i sign for a raid, il show up!

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and prefered hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your scheduler? every day after 16:00 ( gametime )

What add-ons do you like to use for raids? DBM, Recount, EPGP lootmaster, Omen threat meter.

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in? 11/12 ICC10 as heal and DPS. ICC25 10/12 Encountered 11/12. (that was on my Paladin)

What raids do you believe you are geared for? My gear is good enough for whole ICC10 and some parts of ICC25.

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future? ive done the achievement Tribute to Insanity on my paladin. and some Ulduar hardmodes.

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel? If it improve my performance, i would feel gratefull.

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react? im not a lootwhore tbh Happy i raid because of experience and making progress.

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do? i would be disapointed, but its not really up to me, its up to the raid leader who he wants for hes progress runs.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react? as long as he got an explanation of what im doing wrong, il know what i have to improve til next raid.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel? Tierd, but i would realy look forward for next raid, for a second chance!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Everlightly

guild applications are currently closed at the moment from my understanding. just so you are aware.
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Not a bad application, and you do know 3 people in the guild so let Jodie have a look in a day or two depending if she gets time.

Quite full on raiders etc so doubt you will be able to get a raid spot, but as you have friends in the guild maybe could be allowed in as social.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

I would be willing to offer you a social spot but currently we have no raiding requirements!

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: