This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neilsin - fire mage

re: Neilson social app - DECLINED

Questions for all applicants:

1. What is your name, age and location?
my names neil munro im 18 and im from scotland Happy

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
neilsin 80 fire mage 450 jewelcrafting and tailoring Happy http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Neilsin
3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild? 2 of my irl friends are in the guild as socials tunglock and shamalistic and have said that the guild have a really nice social side.
4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
tunglock and shamalistic , through them

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds? i have been in a few hardcore raiding guilds, the stonemansons, sunfall, loyalty. i became extremly bored of raiding icc so left and i am currently looking for a nice social guild

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment. well my mage's progress is 9/12 icc25 man hc so i wouldnt mind helping out on tacts or filling in now and then Happy im talkative in /g and offer help when its needed Happy

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Thank you for your application, perhaps tell us a bit more about yourself as a social application Im thinking of putting this question in for social apps so perhaps I can test it on you!

Tell us 5 random things about yourself?

(These are my answers!)

1) I love all things design and work in the design industry helping businesses progress and become more profitable by using design (mainly sexy furniture.)
2) I love traveling and have knocked France, Spain, Germany, Norway, Italy, UAE, India, Indonesia, Cambodia, China, Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Bolivia and Peru off the long list of places I have to see!
3) I can a ride horse, have been riding since I was 6!
4) I was once tear-gassed.
5) I have shot an AK47 and an M60 (but not at a person!)

neilsin

re: re:

ok here goes ....

1) i play electric and acoustic guitar , favourite guitarists are eric clapton/jimi hendrix.
2) i love irn bru ! drink far too many cans Happy
3) i smoke weed and just stopped smoking fags !
4) i have never even got a quarter of the way through scarface and the godfather !
5) one of my uncles is itallian !

Happy

neilsin

re: RE:

ok here goes ....

1) i play electric and acoustic guitar , favourite guitarists are eric clapton/jimi hendrix.
2) i love irn bru ! drink far too many cans Happy
3) i smoke weed and just stopped smoking fags !
4) i have never even got a quarter of the way through scarface and the godfather !
5) one of my uncles is itallian !

Tunglock

Good luck :P
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Unfortunatly after some discussion we have to decline your application. It seems that when teaming with guildies for various PUG's etc you havn't made a very good impression. Good luck finding a new home on ED!

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: