This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meridana

re: Survival hunter - meridana - ACCEPTED

Hello everyone , thanks for reading and I hope you will like my application!

1. What is your name, age and location?
My name is Weja I am 25 years old and I live in the Netherlands

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
My character is Meridana a level 80 Survival Hunter with the proffesions Alchemy and Inscription, both maxed and chasing every recipe there is in game.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Meridana

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
I’m applying to FE because I’m in need of a change. My friend Alie is constantly bugging me that FE is an awesome guild and what I’ve seen on the website really appeals to me. I am looking for a fun, friendly and helpful guild which I think FE is and much more.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
The only one I know in your guild is Alie, who just recently joined you guys but she cant stop talking about FE. That must be a good thing!

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
Since I started playing WoW two years ago I have only been in one guild named Lunar Eclipse formerly known as Steelbloom. I have always been happy there until recently, I am in need for a bit more social change of scenery, to expierence new adventures with new hopefully nice people 

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
Special Qualities…. Oh help, Well you’ll get a dedicated guildie who is always up for helping fellow guildies and grouping up for dungeons, achievements, climbing the mountains around if or somewhere else or just standing around in dalaran enjoying some brew of the month and having a laugh.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
I would love to raid but I’m am afraid I cant raid a lot due to changing work hours/days. please consider this app as a social one, but still I will fill out the raider questions….. who knows maybe a spot happens to open up on one of my days off :P

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?
my raiding spec is survival, cause I just love the rotation and I have a thing for fire I guess I have a mm offspec, I don’t really like it but if its needed in raid I wouldn’t mind playing mm.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
I frequently check various websites like warcrafthuntersunion.com and elitstjerks.com

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?
I’ve chose to play survival because that was recommend to me in TBC and after a while I just started to love the spec, ive been mm during the lvl 70-80 period but the sec I hit 80 I respecced to survival again and its still the spec I love to this day friends of mine who also play a hunter tried to get me to like the mm spec but I don’t know, its not for me I think as glyphs I use glyph of explosive shot, serpentsting and kill shot because those are the ones I mostly benefit from.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.
if I would sign for a raid it will mean I’m free for the entire night.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?
I have just recently switched from jobs and the days/hours I work at the moment tend to switch a lot now, I have no idea how it will be when I work there a bit longer.

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
I don’t use much otherwise my laptop doesn’t like me anymore so just the standard addons omen, dbm and recount

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
I’ve started raiding at the end of tbc unfortunately I only got to see karazhan, zul aman and some fun outdoor bosses like doomlord kazzak and the one before black temple. At wotlk I’ve been to naxxramas until none of us wanted to go there anymore, thankfully that was around the same time as ulduar came, haven’t been there a lot unfortunately. Obsidian sanctum and ofcourse Icecrown Citadel.
Everything I have experienced as Dps.

What raids do you believe you are geared for?
Gearwise I’m ready for icc25, skillwise aswel , drinking wise sometimes not :P

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
I’ve been concentrating on achievements and hardmodes too little, but I would love to try some of them. Its always lots of fun to try an encounter in a different way and level and ofc I just love achievement spamms in the green chat.

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?
I’m always happy with any advice that will help me improve my character and play style or just to discuss with fellow hunters how and why they play a spec and to learn from it.

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?
well it wouldn’t be more then fair the player who has put more time and effort in raiding would get the upgrade.
Although I probably still should tell myself, “its pixels weja, its only pixels” 

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?
I wouldn’t do anything since I know I cannot attend a raid 3 days in a row for example and if the other player of the same class can, its very logical he or she would get the spot.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?
Depends on how the comment is brought, if its just falling out of the sky then I wouldn’t appreciate it I think, but if it ‘s a well thought comment about what I did wrong or anything else I would only cheer for the person commenting and learn from it.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel
With each wipe I would get more dedicated to get the encounter down although after an hour or 4 wiping I don’t have much focus left usually and would rather continue the next day.

Thanks for reading my application.
If there are any questions or if I accidentally left something out you would like to know please ask and I will try my best to answer 

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Everlightly

Nice Social app sounds good and friends with the new rogue Alie, although full on hunters for raids sure can come in when we have space. whats your views peeps
Aaltsje
Wanderer

Yay, Weja! She is one of my best friends irl and the person I can blame for my WoW addiction.. tongue out She kept bugging me to start playing 2 years ago and after telling her no no no, I finally gave in. Anyway, she's a great person and player, and I think she would be a great guildie for the rest of you as well. And well, I already told all of the above to Jodie last night as well, but I just hope she remembers it because apparently there was a bottle of Pimm's involved.. wink

Gl with the app you! Happy

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Would like to offer you a social spot within FE poke me or another Officer ingame for an invite!

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: