This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Shamalistic, Ench shaman - ACCEPTED

Questions for all applicants:

1. What is your name, age and location?
My name is Douglas im from Scotland and im 18 years old :-)

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
My chars name is Shamalistic, Level 80 Shaman, with a ench main spec and resto off spec, My profs are Herbalism nd Alch Happy http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Shamalistic

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
Im applying for Forsaken enlightenment because i want to be in a chilled out social/raiding guild, And from what iv heard this guild is like that Happy

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
I only personally know one. And from him, his name is tunglock

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
My last guild was Loyalty i left because i didnt work out, i lost intrest in hardcore raiding and now i just chill out and do w/e on wow, And no i have no outstanding apps

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
Ehm, knowledge of the raids and the use of my proffesions to other members, also help other people if they dont know about something etc

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?
My raiding spec is a typical enh shammy spec with improved str of earth totem and imp winfury totem, with imp stormstrike because i play with 3sec cd on fire nova for a little extra to my rotation, I also have a decent resto offspec, But i love playing enh and i always will :D

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
Yeah i check out websites and notes etc to see whats happening to the shammys :o

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?
I have glyph of fire nova for a 3sec less cd so i have an extra thing to do in my rotation, Also i have imp stormstrike to help keep my mana up. The other builds arent much different and i would prefer a glyph that gives me more to do myself

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.
Yeah unless something really bad happens i suppose :o

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?
Yeah i can attend those times yous do ^^

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
The basics like DBM recount, omen, grid etc

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
I have done toc10/25 ulduar25 with some HMs Ruby sanctum 25man ICC10 11/12 ICC25 12/12 ICC25HM 10/12 This has been mostly in dps but sometimes in resto.

What raids do you believe you are geared for?
I believe im geared for anything atm

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
Yes i have completed quite alot ^^

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?
I would do my research, but if i feel strong that what i do is right i would disagree with them.

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?
Dont really care about loot xD

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?
Nothing tbh

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?
Just ignore it, if its uncalled for tho ask whats up

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?
Been there done that xD i get thro it somehow :P

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Everlightly

Really nice enhance shaman and its a very nice app, your progress is better than the guilds and although experienced and well geared we do have 2 regular enhanc shaman in our raids at the moment.
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Thank you for the application we will have a chat and get back to you asap, check back for any questions and a responce. As Everlightly mentioned we have 2 active raiding shamans so although there maybe a chance for raid spots I couldn't gurentee one at the moment, how would you feel about that Happy

Yeah thats cool, i can help out when needed :-)

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Sounds great! We would love to have you on board, poke an Officer for an invitation as welcome to FE!

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: