This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Resto druid application - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?

Lukas, living in Lithuania, aged 18.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Tehmaster

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

I want to have fun in overal guild life, including raids, guild chats, whsipers etc etc.
I expect to have fun, as I am not looking for anything more.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

I know one person for sure. Aaltsje.
I think I raided with this guild one time. That's how I heard about you.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

Been in Lunar Eclipse. It was full of negative energies. I left it as raid leader ignored my question (I always seek the truth) and said "I don't care"

Nope, no other applies to any other guilds.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

A guy, with a will to joke around his arse off. Of course, by not attacking anyones interests.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

I want both. I enjoy the game and I want to MAX it.

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?

I am currently a restoration druid. I got a dual spec, but it's not yet decided which way I want to go (cat.kin.bear).
It's my only character which can heal, so I am not missing a chance to heal stuff around.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?

I browse all sites I can find, not in particular order, just googling "resto druid" and reading ALL (if needed) info on the current patch or fight I need to get info about.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?

I chose those talents/glyphs cause I find them suiting the best of my skills, gameplay.
As I started druid I was a cat. I still have warm feelings towards it and I think it's one of the best DPS specs in game.
Resto druid? The only char which can heal at level 80 in my collection. Happy

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.

I will come if I sign up. No urgent matters will come in my raid time. It's my time. For fun. And epics.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?

I'm usually available 7 days a week. Tho I would need to tweak my IRL schedule a bit. But that won't be a problem.
Raiding time is just perfect for my sleeping schedule.

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?

GRID for healing, x-perl for frames, omen for threat management, recount to see who's not DPS'ing adds and dominos for action bars. All other addons are just for cosmetic changes of my screen, they are not interfering with my raiding.

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?

Always been a healer.
Current ICC exp is - 12/12 (LK is alive - 39% best try)
Don't have exp on 25m LK only.
All other old raids - cleared - either in 10m or 25m (except for Algalon)

What raids do you believe you are geared for?

RS10/25, ICC10/HC/25.

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?

Tried 10m Algalon - the HM's for it - completed.
ICC -some heroics (1st quarter/fester - rot/dreamwalker)
ToC - 10m Clear.

I love HM's. Enjoying them even more as normal modes. Thrilling experience is my thing there.

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?

If it helps me to improve - I'll give them a hug.

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?

I've always been on that side - gear the ungeared - that would be an honor for me to let another guy/gal to have that epic Happy

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?

If it's explained why this happens - I just log on my horde and level it up a bit. Being on standby for the next run. It's guilds progress, not personal gain.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?

I ask him to explain the sitatuation, give some facts considering the "fail" and then try to fix the issue.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?

Happened on Mimiron HM. Nothing unusual. I'm sad, of course, but there are always people who are in worse situation than me.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Many thanks for your application. check back here for questions and updates.

Can you tell me a little more about why you left Lunar Eclipse? As a raid leader I have a million /w I generally ignore when raiding, its hard enough controlling 25 people let alone a barrage of suggestions/tactic changes/moaning about other people in raid, would you leave if I ignored you!!!

Also we would very much like a Boomkin offspec, would you have any issues with that?

Tehmaster

Well, I was totally fed up with nonsence going in the guild. Like... Totally. It's rather much to tell, so I will not bother to write it all down.

Boomkin. I like fat burds. It's my current offspec now. Got gear for it too.

Got around 8 items for cat/bear too.

Just spec w/e guild needs.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tethane
Guild Mistress

That doesn't really answer my question! If you are not happy putting it here you can PM me....

Aaltsje
Wanderer

Lukas, great choice you made by applying here! Happy Gl!

And well I'm not sure if I'm allowed to give my opinion here. But to the decisionmakers I can only say that I've known Lukas for a long time now, since we used to be former guildies as well, and that he's a great player. And also, he's my wannabe stalker.. Even if he fails at it! So I would be happy to have him as a fellow guildie again.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Thanks for your PM, seems all very logical! Would be happy to offer you a Social spot with perhaps an oppurtunity to raid, although our raid spots are quite full at the moment a resto/boomkin would be quite an asset. Poke an Officer in game for and invite!

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: