This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vasseidk

re: Vasseidk, Deathknight raider - DECLINED

i am darren i live in ireland and am 20

vasseidk i am a unholy dk level 80

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=vasseidk

i have a lot of old guild mates in there.
my expectations would be to raid and have a bit of a laugh with old and new friends

well the guild has a good name on the sever.
the people i know in the guild Earthwormjim Agrippar Chrism Firesoldier Desoto Wiggins Wizzbosh and Baltaer. i may know more from doing pugs and that.

i was in knights of the heart debanded and testament of war i left because i did not feel the guild leader want me there and the raids where leaded right

no other application at the currently

i will talk if i feel there may be a other way to down a bossand help people in the guild anyway i can and i am irish so that always good Happy

i would like to be a raid member

raiding spec is 0/17/54 i have duel spec tank but not great geared and i prefer dps

yes i keep up to date i look at mmo champ to see what change are come out and deathknightbuilds.com/

i have my talents and glyphs to get the most dps out of my build the unholy/ blood build is good up to a point which is gear depiend

i will only sign if i know i dont have to work if i sign i will be there
well i work shift .i work 2 to 5 days a week if i am not able to make a raid day i will try to swap so i can Happy

omen and dbm (recount sometime) if i am on my mage i will us decursive

most of the wrath of the lich king the only thing i have not real being around for was ulduar i am 11/12 icc10 man and 8/12 25 man

i believe i am geared for icc 25 man

i have am 8/13 for the ulduar 10 man hardmodes no 25 mans i think i have i am 4/5 togc 10 man hard modes i have done deathwhisper gunship and rotface 10 man hard mode and gunship 25 hard mode
and ya i want to do more hard modes

i take advice onbored and try it out what ever it maybe i would feel that we are both going in the same way try to get a boss down is all about trying new things

i would feel that if it is a bigger upgrade for him thats fair a guild i not one player

well you cant have a raid full of dks and maybe ask why i have being put on standby and not being for 3 weeks and work and the problam

i would say that is was uncalled but if he has a good point take it onboard

would be a bit down beat i guess but you cant 1 shot new boss you need to work and i dont mind repair bills

dam that is a long application if i missed anything you can get me in game on vasseidk or my alts eirewarrior or vassei
Wizzboshing

I have known Darren ages. He was one of the most consistant and reliable people in KotH. He was always very kind and active in guild and vent. The same comes when it comes to raiding. Darren is a very good Death Knight and knows his class well. He has always been very nice to me and I am returning the favour here and I believe he is a genuine guy and has bundles to give.

There were times when he was needed for raids and he would go out of his way to swop working shifts around etc.

I spoke to him last night and did say that we are kinda full on raid spots however to put an application in and see what happens!

Best of luck mate.

Clare x

Mmm I know your name from somewhere the DK and also your warriors!!! Its near identical to a good friends of mine Eirae lol Eirewarrior first time I saw it I was like .... :o.
But yea we are full on raid spots can join as social like rest of old KotH and fill up spots if needed, seems to work out for most of them :D.
We have a load of no showing dks atm and some that want to raid but seem to not put the effort into dps or being awake and moving etc. So maybe if you can show your more alert you never know.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

As Peter said we are more than happy to have you as a social member, how does that suit you?

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Bumping for a response.....

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Guess not, been over 10 days.

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

After nearly a month and not seeing any response from you I guess you do not want a place in the guild anymore.

Wish you all the best and have fun

vasseidk

ya sorry for not replying as i applyed as raider did not think it needed a reply i want to be a raider not be social member.
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Cool, well just would of been nice to know you wasn't interested at all in joining as social as it was a question normally needs an answer lol ;p. But we know now so all the best

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: